Who on here has actually been with a animal

Spent a long time with 2 mares years ago, took a lot of time for us to get to the point of play time but amazing and my first times being inside another living thing really. Have played with a few male dogs too over the years, unfortunately most neutered and have been mounted a few times not yet knotted though. Maybe some day but that one makes me a bit nervous lol. Definitely do miss my boy though, not just for zoo reasons, he was everything for me for a long time...

I've been with quite a lot of male dogs (not sure how many) and two female dogs, I'm bisexual for animals but mostly leaning towards gay which is why I'm solely with my bf now :)

I'd like to try having romantic contact with horses as well but so far I've only swallowed stallion cum.

I've been with both male and female dogs. I have been with one female dog. No penetration but a bit of foreplay such as licking, sucking, fingerings, etc. I have also been licked/rimmed by them.

As for male dogs I have been with a few. I jerked off a few. I Made out with a boxer as I was rubbing his muscles/feeling him up. He loved it! I also jerked and sucked off a mastiff. Also was mounted and penetrated by him. He was a big boy and a gentle giant.

I have yet to be knotted but I hope to one day. Also I really want to suck off a stallion.

only been licked by dogs so far! one ate me clean after fucking her owner 💕 i really hope to add more experiences to my life though!

I have been with one male dog, and would love to have that again. It felt amazing!

One small female dog I used to finger and lick. She used to hump my hand and have a little orgasm when I would rub her clit.

I also had sex with a mare rather unexpectedly. I had cleaned a stallions stall, and was then left alone to clean a mare I was fond of. The smell of the stallion had her "winking" at me and waving her tail. I touched her a little just to be playful, and she pushed against my fingers so they went in. This had me curious if she would be receptive to more. It was an other worldly experience having a mare hump back and clearly like me fucking her.

I would love to be with another dog or mare if the chance ever came up. There is nothing quite like the way it makes me feel to give an animal sexual pleasure.

My adorable little fiancee's longtime male lover & companion passed away last winter and we'll add a German Shepard to the family when she's ready.

Going back to when my college girlfriend introduced me to this lifestyle with her family's male GSD, we added 2 males to our household during the years we lived together.

My deceased wife was active years before we met with male dogs and her sweet male lapdog kept us happy until she passed. We also met with several Beast Forum members and their male companions before it closed, one of whom I'm still in contact with. My fiancee and I are considering reaching out to them.

We'd also like to build relationships for fun & friendship with ZV members, owners or not!
I miss Beast Forum so much! I had so many friends from there. My life went sideways for a bit, and it was gone when I was able to get life back in order!

Ah, another older post that has been resurrected! I see it's under the group Bestiality as a Fetish. As I've stated in numerous other posts elsewhere here on ZooVille there IS a difference between a bestialist/fetishist and a zoophile. My curiousity and experience began with canines in my teens with my focus turning to equines in my early 20's. I've had experience with canines, equines and camelids (e.g., llamas). Several male canines early on, one Great Dane bitch that I was keeper of and many, MANY female equines, mostly mares. I have dabbled with stallion semen collection in the past also.

Last edited:
I've been with both males and females, species include: Horses, Dogs, Cattle, Goats, and humans :p With the male animals I mostly topped for, never did much bottom as it doesn't do much for me. Kind of envious of those guys that do.

Back