Who Loves Animal Tails

Love them.

I have a few fox tail ones and then I have a squarepeg (I think that's the company?) silicone tail that wags like crazy. It doesn't stay in when I'm being penetrated but it's really cute for pup play which i'm super into.

I love wearing tails, got pony, fox and doggie. No pics of the doggie tail yet.

If it will ever be possible to get a real, fully functional tail surgically attached I'd do it in a heartbeat. Long fluffy one like the fox tail.
Might give some problems with wearing pants though
Wagging.gifIMG_20210802_010149732.jpg

I've always loved tails ever since I was little and being a furry it's quite a wonderful addition :) I adore them <3 Following the continual curve of the spine makes such a sexy display!

i buy my horsetail extensions on ebay in size, color and weight I want. I attach mine to the back of one of my belts with a rubber coated wire twist which you can get at any hardware store and which you can add the horsetail extension or take it off. The horsetail flows between my ass crack and nearly touches the floor. Then I wear my anal butt plug leather harness with a large butt plug in back and my penis extended through the cock ring up front. Wearing a black horsetail extension, black butt plug harness and black cowboy boots, I'm ready to join the horse herd whether in the field, in the stables or simply wearing them around the house. Grab a saddle and reins and mount me. I can't promise you that I won't buck!

I always liked how these looked. Are they comfortable to wear? Or do people wear them mostly cause they look sexy?
No different then a plug without a tail, so depends on what plug the tail is attached too(and what you find comfortable yourself). Only difference is feeling the tail against your legs :)

Personally I prefer metal plugs for longer time wearing

Back