Who Is your favourite beastiality actress ??

I guess someone shared a lot of Lise's carefully crafted films, which were Lise's source of income for maintaining travel expenses and film creation. But unfortunately, she was hit too hard, so she withdrew from the film production...
is it a guess or do you have some evidence to back up your claims?

Josy is my favourate one with her movie with Lise named "lise teaches josy", but I I haven't seen her other videos yet. I hope there is videos of hers to buy.
I'm not 100% sure but I think Josy also starred in the Xmas vid with Lise and Vixen. You can see her distinct piercing in both vids

I think soo. She is really amazing. I believe there's got to be other videos except both of that videos.
there is an unreleased Lise one where Josy makes an appearance but I'm not sure we're allowed to post screenshots. I have never seen a teaser for it, only low quality screencaps

I can't remember her name but she was a super attractive blonde. Think there was a story of her being a model then tragically passing. There was either 2 vids or one longer one of her. She had a few cameras on her at once and it it would cut between them. Loved watching her as it was clearly her first time and I think one of them cameramen were telling her what to do. I can't seem to find it for the life of me :(

I can't remember her name but she was a super attractive blonde. Think there was a story of her being a model then tragically passing. There was either 2 vids or one longer one of her. She had a few cameras on her at once and it it would cut between them. Loved watching her as it was clearly her first time and I think one of them cameramen were telling her what to do. I can't seem to find it for the life of me :(
Sabrina Angelika Rauch, car accident, 😢

Back