Who has a sex machine?

OutFarming

Citizen of Zooville
I built an OSSM, mostly 3d printed open source sex machine, variable speed and depth, takes various attachments to be compatible with vaculock, suction cups and just tying a dildo with balls to the base.

I built it because there are a lot more ladies down to ride a fake knot than a real one and it's great fun at the right kind of party.

What have you all got?

As you didn't specify what type of sex machine I have a Fleshlight Launch and a Venus 2000 for men that I posted pictures of under Show Us Your Toys...

I have building one myself. I’ts based on an e-bike motor and suits vac-u-lock dildo’s and fleslights. I still need to get a dog cock for it…

I built an OSSM, mostly 3d printed open source sex machine, variable speed and depth, takes various attachments to be compatible with vaculock, suction cups and just tying a dildo with balls to the base.

I built it because there are a lot more ladies down to ride a fake knot than a real one and it's great fun at the right kind of party.

What have you all got?
What printer would you need for a project like that?

What printer would you need for a project like that?

Ender 3 will do it. Most objects for 3d printing are sized for the E3 because it's ubiquitous. OSSM is no different.

You also need to buy a rail, some belt and the controller+board.

Imo the OSSM makes all other sex machines seem lacking, it can jackhammer, increase or decrease thrust depth and speed all while in motion. There are also "patterns" and work being done to make more patterns it might not be able to drive some of the more massive toys but it has a remarkable range. It's also so much cheaper than the good commercial ones that even if you have to buy the printer it's still cost competitive.

If you want to make one PLA, the most common filament type will work fine, avoid budget options, and all specialty filaments, silk, rainbow, wood etc and just use esun or hatchbox until you gain the knowledge to know if it's a bad batch of filament or your machine needing tuning. Both esun and hatchbox almost never have bad batches.

Mind you 3d printing is an entire hobby and it does take some knowledge and experience to get good prints, or lots and lots of watching YouTube.

Ender 3 will do it. Most objects for 3d printing are sized for the E3 because it's ubiquitous. OSSM is no different.

You also need to buy a rail, some belt and the controller+board.

Imo the OSSM makes all other sex machines seem lacking, it can jackhammer, increase or decrease thrust depth and speed all while in motion. There are also "patterns" and work being done to make more patterns it might not be able to drive some of the more massive toys but it has a remarkable range. It's also so much cheaper than the good commercial ones that even if you have to buy the printer it's still cost competitive.

If you want to make one PLA, the most common filament type will work fine, avoid budget options, and all specialty filaments, silk, rainbow, wood etc and just use esun or hatchbox until you gain the knowledge to know if it's a bad batch of filament or your machine needing tuning. Both esun and hatchbox almost never have bad batches.

Mind you 3d printing is an entire hobby and it does take some knowledge and experience to get good prints, or lots and lots of watching YouTube.
Been looking to get started somewhere, this seems as good a project as any. Thanks for the info

I have a couple nice machines by Orgasm Alley that consistently rock my world. A fucking machine is quite the game changer if you’re into toys.

I have one but it's unbranded and not the best. Have to pin it between my sofa and the wall to stop it vibrating itself into the next room.

I made an entirely electrical one that delivers modulated pulses thru wires and electrodes. It can deliver male or female climaxes but not as well as the real thing.

Following, I want a fucking machine for a long time and can't find good plans so far. How much depth can you regulate?

What have you all got?

Following, I want a fucking machine for a long time and can't find good plans so far. How much depth can you regulate?
Mine has a stroke depth of about seven inches, it can do all of that or just jerk back and forth rapidly and almost vibrate. You can get more stroke length by building it with a longer linear rail if you like.

I'll have to read everything in much more detail, but that's great! Does it have to be stopped to change depth or it can be done while it's working?

I was even thinking about totally different design for a fucking machine since I couldn't get anything better except bare bones basic stuff.

Mine has a stroke depth of about seven inches, it can do all of that or just jerk back and forth rapidly and almost vibrate. You can get more stroke length by building it with a longer linear rail if you like.

I'll have to read everything in much more detail, but that's great! Does it have to be stopped to change depth or it can be done while it's working?

I was even thinking about totally different design for a fucking machine since I couldn't get anything better except bare bones basic stuff.
The biggest advantage of the OSSM over the wheel drive type is it can be altered while in use, it can pump pump
thrust or even jackhammer in with rapid bunny strokes then pull back out and repeat. None of the wheel drive types can do that.

Oh, I'm getting to build this thing today.... 🥵
You can buy a kit complete (minus stepper motor) with the printed parts or print your own and buy the parts.

There are a lot of other toys in development in their discord, including a whip machine from a drill and e stim type stuff as well as a Sybian style machine. Several are being developed with the intention of them all being integrated into a combined system.

Premium Hismith here also, with a few add-ons for extra fun :)
Maybe we'll invest in a Sybian soon.

I bought a motorbunny "buck" several years ago, with several attachments including the vac-u-lock thing so I could use toys I already own if I wanted. I can control it with the wired remote (knobs and switches) or the app as it has that functionality built in. The app makes the thing a lot more awesome, particularly the scene control.

So instead of turning a knob to make it do something different while using it, I can preprogram a series of things to do in a scene and just let the machine follow that without the distraction of mentally deciding to change something, reaching for the wired remote, and making the change.

It was expensive but an early pandemic gift for myself since I wasn't spending any entertainment dollars or anything since the world had closed down for a long while.
It reminds me a lot of the Sybian, but the programmable part seems to be a really great feature! I'll definitely have to think twice now if I still want the Sybian or will add the extra $$$ for the motorbunny 🤔

Got the lovense one and a cheap one from ali (crap machine don't recommend buying it). Love the lovense nice and quiet but still pretty powerful, app control works nice.

Attachments

• banner-1-m.png
    banner-1-m.png
    492.2 KB · Views: 13
Back