Who got fucked by their dog today?

Husband is returning with the kids from visiting his cousin Rachel tomorrow. So, I'm making good use of my time. Brian, my Great Dane, has fucked me three time this morning. What a stud! He's already acting like he wants to do me again. Oh, joy! He is the best lover I've ever had. So much better than my pathetic husband! Not only is his cock bigger, but the every of his thrusts is much stronger and lengthier too! It feels so good. It's warmer than a human cock. After he knots me, it feels like his cock gets bigger and warmer. Then I can feel it throb as doggie semen surges along its length and behind to spurt inside of me. It feels so good! It more powerful than my husbandwho u can hardly feel when he ejaculates. Its warmer than my husbands sperm. And it has a tingling feeling in my vagina that never fails to give me a huge orgasm. His cum tastes better than my husbands too. My husbands semen stinks and tastes horribke. Brian's cum is so delicious that I gulp down every drop. It's so good and erotic that it almost gives me an orgasm!

Husband is returning with the kids from visiting his cousin Rachel tomorrow. So, I'm making good use of my time. Brian, my Great Dane, has fucked me three time this morning. What a stud! He's already acting like he wants to do me again. Oh, joy! He is the best lover I've ever had. So much better than my pathetic husband! Not only is his cock bigger, but the every of his thrusts is much stronger and lengthier too! It feels so good. It's warmer than a human cock. After he knots me, it feels like his cock gets bigger and warmer. Then I can feel it throb as doggie semen surges along its length and behind to spurt inside of me. It feels so good! It more powerful than my husbandwho u can hardly feel when he ejaculates. Its warmer than my husbands sperm. And it has a tingling feeling in my vagina that never fails to give me a huge orgasm. His cum tastes better than my husbands too. My husbands semen stinks and tastes horribke. Brian's cum is so delicious that I gulp down every drop. It's so good and erotic that it almost gives me an orgasm!
Amazing. I love it. I would lick every drop of that cum up.

🙄

Oh, it's real sweety. If you live close enough, I'll let you come over and lick Brian's cum from my pussy while Brian fucks you doggy style. Will that be real enough for you?
Yeah, I bet it's real. Just like the other account named Peg88 or whatever that had the exact same post with the exact same words, word for word earlier in this thread.

gtfoh.

Mąż jest poza miastem. Więc jestem wolny i mogę grać. Wystarczy mieć dwa rottweilery płci męskiej. Opiekuję się również trzema samcami rottweilerów przyjaciółki Mary, kiedy ona jest na wycieczce. Do tej pory każdy z nich zawiązał i związał mnie co najmniej cztery razy. Za każdym razem miałem wstrząsające orgazmy. Jest coś w tym, jak ich ogromne psie kutasy stają się cieplejsze i puchną we mnie i po prostu czuję, jak psia sperma rośnie i tryska, jest spiczasta końcówka, gdy drga przed otwarciem do mojej szyjki macicy i wypełnia moje łono tak dużą ilością psiej spermy, że mój brzuch faktycznie puchnie. Uczucie jest tak niesamowite i za każdym razem mam najpotężniejsze orgazmy, kiedy moja pochwa zaciska się falami wzdłuż ich psich kutasów, doijąc z niej każdą ostatnią kroplę spermy. To najbardziej niesamowite uczucie na świecie i po prostu nie mogę mam tego dość. Zmienili mnie w psią nimfomankę. Jest dopiero 10:30, a już pieprzyłem się z nimi dziesięć razy więcej w ciągu jednego dnia, niż kiedykolwiek w ciągu jednego dnia. Dzień jest młody, jeśli będę kontynuował w tym tempie, jeśli moja cipka i ich kutasy wytrzymają, powinienem być w stanie wyruchać się ponad 160 razy dzisiaj! To jakiś rekord? Mam to nagrać na wideo?
Cholera, uwielbiam być ruchana przez kutasy rottweilerów! Są o wiele lepsze niż fiuty mojego męża i chłopaków. Do diabła, są nawet lepsi niż kutas chłopaka mojej córki, a on, Adam, ma 10-calowego czarnego whoppera.

Back