Who got fucked by their dog today?

Husband is out of town. So, I'm free to play. Just have two male Rottweilers. I'm also taking care of friend Mary's three male Rottweilers w h Ile she's away on a cruise. They have each knotted and tied me at least four times so far today. Each time I've had body shaking orgasms. There's just something about how their huge doggy cocks get warmer swell inside of me and just can feel doggy cum surging its length and spurting out , it's pointed tip as it twitches against opening to my cervix and it fills my womb with so much doggy cum that my abdomen actually swells. The feeling is so incredible and each time that I have my most powerful ever orgasms with my vagina tightening in waves along the length of their dog cocks milking every last drop of cum from it. It is the most incredible feeling ever and I just can't get enough of it. They have turned me into a dog cock nympho. It is only 10:30 am and I already been fucked by them ten times more in one day than I've ever been fucked in one day. The day is young, If I continue at this rate, if my pussy and their cocks hold out I should be able to get boned more than 160 times today! Is that some kind of record? Should I video record it?
Damn, I love getting fucked by Rottweiler cocks! They are so much better than my husband's and boyfriends' cocks. Hell, they're even better than my daughter's boyfriend's cock and he, Adam, has a 10" black whopper.

Back