Who did you fantasies doing zoo?

Keeping them as hidden as possible, who was someone you always imagined doing it with an animal?

For example, one of my biggest ones was a teacher who always found a way to fit in her dog (pitbull) into a topic in class, it also helped she had a hell of a body!

<Any kind of personal information in a comment here will get the comment deleted and earn you a warning point, this includes names of actors and celebrities and such.>

Last edited by a moderator:
Well there was this friend I had in high school who had a Dane and I'd be lying if I said I didn't imagine them together a few times

Keeping them as hidden as possible, who was someone you always imagined doing it with an animal?

For example, one of my biggest ones was a teacher who always found a way to fit in her dog (pitbull) into a topic in class, it also helped she had a hell of a body!

<Any kind of personal information in a comment here will get the comment deleted and earn you a warning point, this includes names of actors and celebrities and such.>
I've told this before on another post...

A couple of times I felt that there people in my life that might be Zoo, it was a playful fantasy that helped me cope with the stigma of being a Zoo myself... it was comforting.

When I was a teen, a friend of mine had an older cousin in his late teens or early twenties that did tattoos from home, one day while we were hanging out at his grandma's house. His cousin was using their grandma's garage as a studio/work out room, my friend told him that I was an artist too and he showed us a couple of sketch books with all the tattoo's he had made for people, some were just generic tats that everyone usually gets and others were pretty unique.

My friend had to help his grandma inside and as I continued to sit and look at the cousins sketch books, I noticed that there was a section in the middle of the second book I was looking at. This section had sketches of nude women and men (Odd for a small town gang member to be sketching.), sexual phrases in all kinds of fonts and lumped in with all that provocative imagery was three pages (Front & Back) of different animal side profiles and horse shoe, cattle hoof and dog paw print ideas. Some had different ways of showing pet names, birth/death days and oddly enough some prints just had random numbers in the middle of the paw/hoof prints... I grew up thinking that they were just for people who were really close to their pets.

But once I was an adult and started trying to find a good/decent community of Zoo's and saw how everyone expressed their Zoosexuality, I am now starting to think that my friends cousin was/is a Zoo or at least he did Zoophile Tats on the DL. It's no secret that in my ethnic community that there are always some men that go at it alone in their lives, like how white people had Spinsters, in my Native American community there are "Uncles" that just don't date or get married and some have or don't have kids out of wedlock. I grew up in a time that being part of the LGBTQ community was just not talked about openly, so many of us just assumed these "Uncles" were LGBTQ and no one pressed the issue or made a big deal out of it.

I just personally like to think that he was a Zoo, since he had those pet tattoo examples in the middle of the sexual tattoo examples. He was a cool guy that treated me pretty good, I had to sit a weekend in jail after a bar fight and he was in there for simple assault. He had a couple of months to sit for and once he recognized me he shared his art supplies and talked with me about life and art. That's when I learned that he didn't have any kids, he wasn't in a relationship and by the things we talked about, he didn't seem attracted to men ...nor did he talk a whole lot about women. But in my community, these men we call "Uncles" usually don't talk sexually about men or women, it's kind of a stereotype about them, they would rather focus convos on everything else but relationships.

-----

Without having to make an effort to look for anyone, I did run into a guy when I was in H.S. that did something out of the blue. I was playing a weekend game in another town, I had taken off my jersey when I was on the bench to cool off, I had forgotten that I had claw marks on my hips, lower back and stomach. To a Zoo it would be obvious that I was taking knots from male dogs on the regular, but everyone that knew me well knew that I would rough house with my dogs and with friends dogs. At some point, a guy on the home team had seen me on the sidelines with my jersey off and my Ruby Stripes proudly exposed, after the game he and his team lined up opposite of us and as we passed each other and shook hands. He ran his finger against my waist line and said into my ear something I thought was "Nice Marks!", he could've said something else. But the way he smiled and continued to stare at me until I went into the locker room to get showered and dressed, leads me to think and at times hope that he knew what they were and how I got them. I have said in other posts that I have made that I live in a very rural area and I heard many "Urban Legends" or just simple "County Gossip" that there are one or two farms around me that out of town Zoo's visit for some Bestiality fun. I can only believe that I misheard the guy and hope or fantasized that he is from one of these "Mythical" Zoo Farms and that he knows about me... but who knows.

-----

When I was getting my degree in Nursing, I had an Anatomy Lab in a room that we shared with the Veterinarian students. Their Lab was just before mine and I had met a guy named Wally, he was a good looking guy with horned rimmed glasses. We eventually got to talking some days as he was finishing up his notes or putting away his lab equipment, at one point it came up that I had a female pit bull named Lexi. I loved to show her off and so I always had photos on my phone, once we made a connection on our love of pets, I asked if he had a pet and he responded with a quick answer. He told me that he moved a lot from being in the military and he was hoping to put down some roots after graduation, so he could get a companion. I guess I kinda rubbed in his face how much my canine lover brought into my life and how struggling to care for her and focusing on school was worth the love she gave me. This must've urged him to finally break down and get a dog, of course I didn't tell him about me being a Zoo. But for a few months before our class schedules changed drastically, we hung out and would take our companions on walks and would let them play together. During some of these walks, he would tell me more and more about himself and his family. I learned that he was lonely and was looking for The One! I also learned that he never had pets before, because he was a bit sickly as a kid and his parents thought a pet would either aggravate his asthma or push him too far and set him back in his recovery. After he got better and graduated from high school, he joined the military to pay for college and that he wanted to be a Vet so he could make up for all the years he was denied an animal companion.
During the time we spent outside of classes I started to notice little things, like the way he would hug and cuddle his partner like they hadn't seen each other in ages. Even though they had spent the day together and how he would seem to whisper things into his partners ears like kids with their playground crushes. But the one thing that made me question his true feelings for his canine partner was how he would lie to the girls at school about being in relationship. I questioned whether he was keeping things from me, I also assumed that he just didn't see me as someone that was close enough to know such personal things in his life ...or so I thought. They would ask him out and he would apologize to them and explain that he just started a relationship, then one day after a girl we were both crushing on asked him out he turn around and told me that he was no longer looking for a girlfriend. I never pressed him on the subject, but would tell him if he ever wanted to talk about it that I was open to it. After that he became more relaxed and comfortable around me and with his partner, the affection between the two of them was becoming more and more noticeable.
Our time ended soon after that, our schedules changed and we both got busier and busier. But I like to think that he was going through a Sexual Awakening and I got to witness him becoming or acknowledging his Zoosexuality, but it is quite possible that he was just an animal lover that found solace in a canine companion then a human one. Our friendship waned and we still see each other now and then, but I assume that if he is a Zoo and he is in love with his companion. He is like most of us and he will never take the risk of me finding out, I also think that if he is, he keeps me at a distance because he might think that I am not as open minded as I told him I was.

-----

I recently found out that my Great Uncle was once caught by his cousin having sex with a Pig on the Farm where he worked as a young man and I learned this from family I have that live on one of the Native American Reservations in my home state. I was born and raised in the City, so I wasn't all that close to my more distant relatives. I learned about this Great Uncle six years ago, up until late 2017-early 2018, I never knew my Grandpa's baby brother was still alive. He is living in a Senior Care Home in another city, all paid for by the Farmer and his family that he worked for as a young man. He never married or had kids of his own, so my Grandpa's sister has one of her Daughters go and deliver care packages and handle all his business. My Mom said he is a recluse and doesn't like family showing up unannounced and uninvited, except for my Aunt. My Mom said that before his former employer got him setup in this Fancy-Shmancy Old Folks Home, he lived alone deep in the Reservation and never let anyone (except my Aunt) know how to find him. The relative that told me about his secret is the grandson of the cousin that caught him in the act on that Farm. He said that his Grandpa was sent to pick him up for one of those 1940's-1950's Sadie Hawkins dances, he didn't even think to check in with the Farmer or his family and just headed into the Barn and saw his cousin, trousers dropped and giving a Hog the fucking of a lifetime. He never told our Great Uncle that he knew what he was doing on that Farm and with What, but in my cousins Grandpa's old age he let it slip to his sons and grand kids.
I can only guess that the Farmer and his family were in on it too, that is why they go out of their way to pay for his expensive Senior Living Housing. My family just assumes it is for the nearly 60 years of service to them, but it doesn't really add up to me... my Aunt passed away a week and half ago and my Mom says someone new is gonna have to pick up where my Aunt left off and take over as his Conservator. I am strongly thinking about doing it and then come out to him, maybe we can bond over our Zoosexuality. Seeing as it's probably genetic! (J/K but it would be a funny way to look at it for the two of us.)

There were other times and experiences that I would always wonder... is she or is he! But as for just general people I meet in my life, I have never really stopped to have a playful thought. There are PLENTY of people on Social Media that I do think are Zoo's and think would be fun if they were Zoo.

I use to see this woman in my old neighborhood that I couldn't help but imagine being mounted by a dog. She was a real drop dead knock out.

Back