Which ZooVille member gives you a hard on when you message them or think of them?

Im not going to mention any names but many content posting people do. Sadly though too many of them become retardomoderators ot their own posted content and try to moderate after they put it on internet. Once you put something to internet its there and people will distribute it all over the internet more or less. Just get over it or dont post at all.

For me is KinkyRita one of my favorite ladies. I'm always thirsty you see. ????????? And she is willing to provide me, and quench my insatiable thirst for female pee. ♀️????????????

If I got excepted on a friend request who knows! ?? until then I will just keep commenting ??, lady’s have like ten thousand guys a week friend requesting them, they get fed up and then won’t accept the genuine ones x

Since dogs can't type or join online forums my answer has to be no member here turns me on directly, although I do/may get a hard on when people here talk dirty about or post material of their non human partner, does that count? ?? ?

*twirls my hair and blushes* Aaawwww...how very sweet...
I don't know what I did to cause that, but thank-you!

Back