Which one is more attractive? Horse dick or Dog dick?

Horse. 110% better.
Flared and soft tip, smooth length, thicc and lengthy... Sheath is much better-looking than a canine's IMO.
The red-rocket look just ain't as appealing to me.
Bigger and better balls on a stud too, peak aesthetic.

But meh, that's just my opinion.

As a size hour and aesthetic wise horse cock is so much more. I can easily imagine worshiping horse cock and getting coated in horse cum. Dog cocks look yummy just seem fast and energy.
Dog cock is fast until it's knot (iykwim).
your right about worshiping, that is a very good way of putting it.
But I do end up coughing cum all over my chest when I try to swallow.

Aesthetically speaking, horses have some of the best looking cocks of the animal kingdom, hands down. From a practical perspective, dogs are probably considerably easier to please and to be with sexually. But my vote still goes to horses, begrudgingly, even as great as dog cocks are.

I have yet to try with a horse and it’s definitely dreamy but one thing I will say, going back to the first time I was with a dog it seen me naked and with a hard on and started to lick my young hole, in the moment I was just in awe and didn’t think anything of it and before I could even think he jumped up and over me and grab me so tight his claws dug in my skin and forced me to take him for good minute or so before I ended up finally being able to fall over and regain myself but I realized what just happened and was in shock,

I just love how dogs take full control and don’t give u much of a choice and once the knot is in your his bitch from there on:)

Horse for certain, but thats cause im a cum whore... plus the head flares up...though id love to get knotted too

dog dick for me :) dogs are my favorite animals and I just love the sight of a beautiful knot/red rocket

horse dick is also attractive but I don't think I'll ever be able to take it myself, I do love the status of them within the community though :)

Hard to say. I think I like the idea of worshipping a horse more so I guess their cocks are better in my mind, but the idea of a dog jumping on me, holding me down and making me their bitch is much hotter to me than getting fucked by a horse. Partly due to the danger irl x3

I prefer horse all the way. Ideally, my holes would be stuffed full of horse cock every minute of the day, but sadly that is both hard to do as well as unrealistic for a plethora of reasons....

Back