Which mail providers are allowed

What do you mean, what's allowed? You're already here, so there shouldn't be an issue with your email.

If your just asking in general. Imo proton is tops, has the nicest, simplest interface and is backed by a strong VPN service, which gives me some comfort with security.

However. There's a lot of decent "throw away" services. First that comes to mind, that's easy to sign up, with bogus info, is mail.com

Due to spam reasons we've disallowed all other emails except for ProtonMail for account registration and your default account email. It's not exactly the most ideal solution, but it resolved our issue.

We used to allow other secure email services, but of course the bad apples had to spoil it for the bunch.

Due to spam reasons we've disallowed all other emails except for ProtonMail for account registration and your default account email. It's not exactly the most ideal solution, but it resolved our issue.

We used to allow other secure email services, but of course the bad apples had to spoil it for the bunch.

Good to know. Honestly, Proton is one of the better services anyway, my opinion. I use it as my primary (not the one I used here obviously) service as well, and I'll never go back to outlook/Gmail. Such a clean interface

we've disallowed all other emails except for ProtonMail
thanks for the info. then i can stop testing other providers.

i asked because i can't use proton via pop/imap without paying something.

i mainly use other providers, i only use proton here. so i don't want to pay for proton.

Good to know. Honestly, Proton is one of the better services anyway, my opinion. I use it as my primary (not the one I used here obviously) service as well, and I'll never go back to outlook/Gmail. Such a clean interface
I've been thinking about using a different email service. Having basically my entire life at the mercy of Google feels very dangerous. Maybe I should try Proton.

I've been thinking about using a different email service. Having basically my entire life at the mercy of Google feels very dangerous. Maybe I should try Proton.

I like it. The interface is in no way cluttered, it's very to the point. That's why I like it.

Back