Which dog has the biggest cock?

I'm not into dicks but the size and knots of dogs has intrigued me! I grew up around many dogs so I've seen plenty even without wanting to haha
But what gets me curious is how you can get rarities in size and curvature in both dogs and humans lol
Obviously bigger the breed more likely will have larger structure the a smaller breed, but it's the odd ones that I find more interesting
You can get a small dog with so large equipment it's comical looking, and you can also see these huge breeds with a penis you might think belongs on a horse like the Alibai pics a few posts up above!...to some that might be a challenge, but to others it's probably frightening ! Lol
Like a beagle with a third leg poor boy dragged on the ground lol

I don't know why I'm attracted to dog dick, but not human dick. I have sucked one, but I wouldn't suck a human dick. I know I have one, but it's mine. Lol
I feel the same...dog dick is just all the way sexy to me. I consider myself a heterogeneous male and have never been attracted to another human male. Go figure

I had a dane/mastiff mix who went over the bridge a few months ago. His dick was huge talking 9" from tip to base, knot like 1.5/2 fists. Needless to say he was huge, 204 pounds.

Biggest cock I ever saw on a dog was a brown lab. He slightly topped I think even the biggest in this thread so far. Just the shaft without the knot is all I could hope to take.

Thats like asking and no pun intended what man has the biggest cock, In general and I mean in general a bigger breed probably has but I have seem Basset Hounds with some very impressive equipment. Also this is just a fyi, you shouldn't get a companion based on this criteria it can be on the list but temperament, shedding, activity level, maintenance, time spent with, should ALL be a HIGHER CONSIDERATION in obtaining a companion. With stars aligning they will be with you for 12-15 yrs and will love you unconditionally and if need will risk/for fit, thier life to protect you, if you are getting a companion for the wrong reasons you really shouldn't have one.

I haven't been with every dog but I can say that not every dog is created equal. You have some normal or small shepherds or huskies and then some very gifted dogs of the same breed. That applies to all really.

Three of the biggest dogs I've been with are a cane Corso, an English mastiff and a German Shephard who was packing hehe.

I keep reading here about a k9 attributes and granted they have some.I am not against men , I actually love mine. Having said that he does on occasion get inpatient and leaves me wanting, do i hold that against him, no, do i i still desire to O yes. My K9 companion is stickily for me, if spouse would approve id be whole hearty up for it unless his whole participation was to watch or seek a blow job. I have read here of k9s lasting 45 minutes and i concede that that is not impossible, My experience is usually five to eight minutes knotted but i have experienced longer,how ever durning my time frame i usually experience both a clitoral and a couple of g spot orgasms. Granted much of this is due to the mental sitmulation of for better words the deed, but it requires no wrork on my part no blow job i am free to give myself wantonly to my desires. Is one better than the other as long as i O , no is one easier than the other , yes.

Mastiffs have huge cocks, but I have known some shepherds and rotties mixed with specially impressive tools

Not in my experience. The cummiest boys I have ever played with are a Bloodhound mix, a Rottweiler/GSD mix, a Cane Corso, and a Malamute/Husky/GSD/Chow mix. I have played with several 140+lb dogs that did not cum as much. I have never met a Rottie that didn't cum a lot though and all the purebred Malamutes I have played with have been mainly dribblers.
In my experience, the payload directly correlates to the athleticism of the dog. I don't just mean that a working breed dog will cum more. Moreso, a very hard worker seems to shoot harder... and with more volume.
It just happens that in my experiences, an absolute unit of a Rottweiler holds 2/3 records. Length and cum volume. Only knot size he is in 2nd place to a mastiff.

Back