Which animal would you like to be your partner, purely based on quality of sex, why, and how?

bobbybobz

Tourist
Like I want to know if you wanted a stallion to mount you, why?(I don’t mean that in a bad way, don’t get me wrong I am a fan of massive cock) But also what would your plan be if/when you do get a chance to take on that massive cock.

I would say a Boxer.... because I think they're quite sexy, I've always loved them. I remember when my sisters was with her ex and they had 3 boxers, one of them being the alpha and sexy as hell. I would just watch him sitting there, panting and sometimes he would poke out of his sheath and I would get drenched thinking about it.

yeah boxers are pretty hot, but did you ever get the chance to do something? Ever had no one in the house and became that dog’s bitch? Mmmh I’m just thinking that boxers must have really long and hard cocks.

I have never done that and not really interested. But if I found a woman to share this side with it mite be something we would discuss then

Back