Which animal is a hard no?

edomsd

Tourist
Which animal does not do it for you? That doesn't turn you on at all and would never? Dog? Pig? Horse? Goat? Donkey? Other?

1. Which would you never let mount you
2. Which would you let mount you but would never suck off and swallow that animal's cum?

a bull for both
I'm trying to think if there is one that I would never want to see a woman with.

I think an ape or monkey. They are too human like. And a cow. Doesn't do anything for me

Here's a twist, what if your biggest fantasy was an 8 dog gangbang and someone offered you that experience but to do it, he says you have to satisfy a bull in every way?

277ace0212e7170d2976106a6a637e07.jpg

It'd be easier listing the ones that do turn me on. No non-mammals, so that rules out many. As for mammals that I'd not even consider even if it were possible....armadillos, pangolins, procupines, primates, walruses....

Even if it was safe or possible for fish or reptiles I would still say no to anything from them. Wouldn't want to swallow or get mounted by any primates. I cant think of any animal that I would let fuck me but wouldn't suck em off.

no pigs or monkeys. little animals and bird kinds are a no even tho birds look attractive somethings a turn off about them. no really crummy antisocial animals. no fake animals like sex dolls toys robots in shape of animals or people pretending

1-Anything smaller than a Labrador

2-Any non-mammal
I think the non mammal is pretty much a given. I'm gonna stay away from anything with a cloaca for sanitary reasons 😂

As for mine, Pigs are one of those that stay in the fantasy area 😂 the concept of the plug seems hot but I was told their cum smells like skunk and that it lingers for days

I believe in the red rule. What's the red rule you may ask? If it'll more than likely kill you if you get near it, that's a hard no.

But when it comes to female animals, I really don't have any limits when it comes to mammals. If she would like to seek pleasure from me, I'll be happy to give them some pleasure. It really doesn't matter which species of mammal it is. That is, unless it's more than likely going to kill you.

For example, I find tigeresses and lionesses very sexy. But they've been known to take a swipe at males when they've finished their business and planted their seed. While a male lion or a male tiger will come out fairly unharmed from this swipe, I'd more than likely lose half my face from it. No thanks.

Same with great apes. While I don't find them sexy, in a hypothetical scenario where a female ape was asking me to pleasure her, while I wouldn't necessarily have a problems doing so, I'd be more concerned about their unpredictable nature. So that unpredictable nature makes them a hard no. Bonobos might be the only exception to that, as I don't believe they're highly aggressive at all.

I believe in the red rule. What's the red rule you may ask? If it'll more than likely kill you if you get near it, that's a hard no.

But when it comes to female animals, I really don't have any limits when it comes to mammals. If she would like to seek pleasure from me, I'll be happy to give them some pleasure. It really doesn't matter which species of mammal it is. That is, unless it's more than likely going to kill you.

For example, I find tigeresses and lionesses very sexy. But they've been known to take a swipe at males when they've finished their business and planted their seed. While a male lion or a male tiger will come out fairly unharmed from this swipe, I'd more than likely lose half my face from it. No thanks.

Same with great apes. While I don't find them sexy, in a hypothetical scenario where a female ape was asking me to pleasure her, while I wouldn't necessarily have a problems doing so, I'd be more concerned about their unpredictable nature. Bonobos might be the only exception to that, as I don't believe they're highly aggressive at all.
Funny how you should mention bonobos, today I read a thread on Reddit about how bonobos like to fuck their way out of conflicts, rather than fight. Maybe it's just the Baader-Meinhof Phenomenon taking place.

Funny how you should mention bonobos, today I read a thread on Reddit about how bonobos like to fuck their way out of conflicts, rather than fight. Maybe it's just the Baader-Meinhof Phenomenon taking place.
Granted I haven't done a ton of research on them. But I do believe they live in matriarchal troops, and often resolve their conflicts with sex, like you mentioned. I just don't know if they have an unpredictable nature such as gorillas and chimpanzees. If giving a female bonobo sexual pleasure wouldn't result in the possibility of bodily injury, then I'd be fine with do so. I'd hope that any sexual contact would result in an orgasm for her.

Back