which Animal for you

Which animal interests you the most to test a new experience

• Total voters
I picked Dolphin, but I want to try a Boar someday too. However the idea of swimming and being able to wrap my legs around a Dolphin as he is pumping me full of his sperm just makes me so wet and horny. If I ever get the chance I know I will try it.

The thing with a Boar is just to be flooded with so much and then plugged I guess.

K9s - Donkeys - Miniture Horses and full Size Horses are animals I have already had sex with. I have 3 German Shepherds that were liter mates (2 Boys and a Girl) and I will never be without them. We plan on buying a few donkeys sometime next year so that should tell you how much I like them. We already have horses and we live on a ranch.

I've read a fantasy story about love making with a lioness, since then I would love to try that If I had ever the chance to get such relationship.
(As crazy as it may sound) Other on the list would be a dolphin female or a female crocodile.

Apart that a fine mare is a more realistic wish.

for real sex? A big male dog. Anything else is fantasy in my opinion. My boy is 24/7 around me in my house. He is trained. His cock is big but I can take it. this is not possible with other animals I think.

My choice: dolphins, horses, dogs, elephants, probably others.

Suggestions (for altering the poll): the poll has no option for female pigs (sows); the "boar" option could be modified so that it says "boar / sow" or just "pigs". The same is true for cows: there is no option for female cows on the poll (it could be merged with "bulls"). Also, an "other" option could be added (which would include animals such as sheep that are not on the poll).

Horse, honestly horses are my dream love. There's just so much much to love. I have to agree with TheAnswer above, I'm really fond of their back sides. Stallion cocks and balls amaze me and mare pussy and anus turn me on so much. I suppose canine and deer offer a close seconds for me. Canine are practical, deer are adorable.

I cast my vote for a big boar. They way they mount and the amount they can cum along with the gel plug they make to seal their cum inside their mate is nearly too much for my mind to handle. I can't wait until I get to be a good little sow for my big strong boar.

If difficulty accessing them was no problem, Dolphins definitely. I admire their intelligence and just see them as similar to us in a lot of ways, not to discredit other animals however. A lot of the stories about how they bond with humans is another reason. Plus they have sex for fun so that's a win. (y)

Horses are probably my favorite domestic animal for similar reasons, but they are easier to frequently interact with unless you lived near the ocean, so that's my go-to.

Bulls/pigs/others are appealing for more sexual reasons but I wouldn't mind trying most.

I pick horse, because I love mares and I've never had sex with a mare or any animal ever. I just love the way their butts look; so full and round and thicc. Plus, they are much bigger, and I've fantasized about being in bed with larger girls...and a full-sized mare like a Quarter Horse and maybe even a heavy draft borrows much from that same fantasy. Bonus if the mare has a large udder.

Bears, Not little black bears, but the Big Boys.. and Gee I wonder what I could be wanting with those...

Tundra/forest animals were NOT listed

Attachments

• vlcsnap_2011_02_19_14h01m42s44.png
    vlcsnap_2011_02_19_14h01m42s44.png
    145.3 KB · Views: 35
I wouldn't mind trying a mate with a willing female llama. Would be like the perfect height for a nice, standing shag without much thigh-strain. :giggle:
I hate to break it to you but even though they stand at the right height. Llamas and alpacas are part of the Camel family and mate sitting down normally. It can be a little hard on the knees. Mind you they are one animal consent can be easily gauged because if they don't like it you wear it in the form of some rather smelly spit. When they are into things they will flip their tail up and down in front of you then fold their legs under them self and sit down in front of you.
Here is my boy and one of the girls having some time together making a cria. It was summer so they had their fleece recently removed at the time which is why they have the odd hair do.

Attachments

• MAH03481 paca mating1.mov
    5.9 MB
  • MAH03490 wiggle where is that warm place again good bit.mov
    16.7 MB
Dogs will always be my favourite, but I would like to "Try Everything" If your male, a mammal and willing; I'll be happy to extend an invitation to pleasure what ever wondrous shape penis you are packing in your sheath.

Back