Whether your dog only mates with you or with other dogs

All my dogs are "virgins". They only make love to me. And I only make love to they.
Neither other man nor male dogs can touch them, no one can be near them, even out of heat.

Is this what you were wondering?

Last edited:
he totally would if he could. it's not like he could help it if he smelled a girl in heat. i know how bonkers he went for mine when she was intact.

Chamo who was the first, before me, he mounted slme bitches in the street, after i was mounted by him, i made sure je was exclusive for me.
Rocky our second family dog, he took me a couple of times, the i left my parents house, then he mounted a bith in some momment in his life
Roco, who is Rockys grandson, o am the only both he knows until now

The dog doesn't know that. They don't mate because the owner won't let them. Either because of preventing the birth of puppies or because of "monogamy", but they are not loyal by themselves.
A male dog will hump when exposed to a female in heat, and a female in heat will allow the male to hump.

It is very rare that this does not happen. I know a dog that attacks males during the entire period of heat and hides and sits down so that they do not mate. I know a male that smells a bitch in heat and then goes on and sleeps. I have two acquaintances who have such dogs, but this can be so rare that it is 1 or 2 out of 100. And this cannot be called loyalty, but a "fault".

Other than that, I expect 100% loyalty and I give 100% loyalty. I bought all my dogs as puppies, so they are 100% virgins. Since I keep my dogs indoors, this is an easy case. But it's not loyalty, it just sounds nicer with that word.
I'm a bit strict, sorry about that. I'm very against all hopping stuff, even if the owner has agreed.

my dog doesnt mate with other dogs. He is not allowed off leash outside my yard where i live to no chance of that happening

hace varios años, tube 2 perros machos pastor aleman y labrador negro, con intenciones de que me montaran, al año y medio lo hicieron, me montaron, usualmente busco perras en celo para que el olor los haga sentir locos y puedan cogerme más fuerte, tengo un cuarto lleno de espejos especiales y fotos de ellos montandome yo con lenceria ahi gravo con una video camara antigua, mientras los perros me crian una y otra y otra y otra ves, no nunca los deje montar con otras perras, solo conmigo, el olor de perras en celo los hace querer montarme toda la noche, con un porro de hierba y un vino de higo dulce ¡ME SIENTO EN EL PARAISO ! pase 4 años y medio haciendo eso, luego tuve 2 de sus hijos, y hace 4 años ellos me llenan de leche mientras me miro en el espejo xD!
pero hace medio año dejo que se muenten a las perras en celo que me prestan conocidos, siempre la condicion que me regalen un cachorro, solo eso pido. me habran cogido, Sus abuelos de mi perro, sus padres y espero que sus Hijos! dios AMO!! ser su perra :D

My bitch will not mate with another dog. In heat or out of heat. When other dogs come around to sniff her, she sits down. She is always available when around me. She will often stop in front of me, present herself and wait for me to touch her Vulva or penetrate her. It has gotten to be hard telling my wife she (dog) wants me to pet her back, not her head. Wife is violently anti zoo.

Just a thought. Only 10 percent of dogs will mate for life. Taht is to say that 2 dogs will stay together for their life. They will not accept any other dog for sex. But the other 90 percent don't care, any one is ok with them.

This is not the same with a wolf pack. In a wolf pack, only the two Alphas (1 male and 1 female) will mate. The other wolves will assist the Alphas in caring for the pups.

Some dogs act as in a wolf pack. Being the Alpha to the dog, carries a lot of weight.

My bitch will not mate with another dog. In heat or out of heat. When other dogs come around to sniff her, she sits down. She is always available when around me. She will often stop in front of me, present herself and wait for me to touch her Vulva or penetrate her. It has gotten to be hard telling my wife she (dog) wants me to pet her back, not her head. Wife is violently anti zoo.
That awesome. I have yet to see a video depicting a girl in heat presenting herself to her master. That’s what you call true consent. Lucky guy!

One of my boys had a female visitor when I wasn't at home and he was strolling alone. The owner of that lady told me because he saw them 😄. After that, my boy always was looking for getting his knot inside me, something he never achieved before. Thank you, lovely lady! By the way, they aren't allowed to mate with female dogs unless their owners ask for it (it has never happened 😄).

Back