where was the riskiest that you have masturbated. NO UNDERAGED STORIES!

Me too. I’d stroke myself to completion with my lips wrapped around the head of my shaft then swallow every drop. I can’t get mine in my mouth anymore but I’m sometimes lucky enough to find someone else willing to put theirs in my mouth. Mmmmm
Go get a massage. And ask the Asian\japanese lady to Jack you off in your own mouth\face.

I've jacked off in a little woooded area by my work,at work and once at a party (in the basement) when a woman dared me to whip it out. Ended up going home with her because she couldn't believe how bold I was not to just whip it out but,also jerk off and cum.

In the middle of health class. Only male. Pulled my cock to the side from my pocket and stroked it in fro t of all the pretty girls.

behind a house next to an empty park and in an undercover carpark while waiting for family to get back in the car, a guy pulled up and im not sure if he saw but if he did he didnt say anything

Oh man, I used to have an office that was right outside the main hallway. No windows, completely inclosed. Unfortunately no lock on the door though. Good spot to yank it tbh but this one time one of the receptionists walked in on me with a cake, thankfully I was quick enough to hide it away as to not scar her, but I bought a door lock after that lol

Back