Where is the active practice of zoophilia 100% unequivocally and unambiguously legal?

Or I suppose if you’re wanting to announce it to everyone under the sun and it be okay, let me ask if you feel the need to announce to everyone that you’re fucking your gf or your bf too? I don’t, but that’s just me I guess.

I don't think Russia has rule of law anymore. So it doesn't matter what is or isn't illegal, they can just put you away for "anti-Russian activities" whenever they want.
They do, its just extremely corrupt, it is like america but on steroids.
so far no one has been arrested for beastiality, its partially why we find so many beastiality videos from russia online really.

It is supposedly still legal in West Virginia and yes, the jokes write themselves. I don't know what the caveats are, if any, so here's a better idea. Keep it in the privacy of your own home and don't make content if it can easily be traced back to you.

No?

Who said anything about murder?.
I think they were talking about general crimes,

Generally the laws of the country your boat is registered in, are the ones followed by the crew on the boat. there are exceptions but this appears to be generally the international rule.

If the vessel is unregistered then that wont apply to any nations.

Become a pirate captain and you're set. 🦜☠️
That makes resupplying challenging, as your vessel will almost certainly be seized once it crosses inside the 12-mile zone of literally any country with a coast guard.

In fact, it's going to be challenging to leave the 12-mile zone in the first place.

Back