Where do you do it?

I have made love to mares in almost every setting you can imagine, but I particularly remember the times on mountains. Once I was camping overnight on a mountain to the west of Denver and went for a late night walk. I found a pasture with several rock outcrops and several friendly horses. I took off my belt and looped it around a mare's neck and led her to the rocks where I could gain the height to mate her. She seemed to understand exactly what I was doing and soon I was humping her beautiful ass while we looked down the mountain at the twinkling lights of Denver below, It was very romantic!

A toss up between the bedroom and lounge room but one lunch time he blocked me as I exited the bathroom and without any protest from me he mounted me right there in the passage in front of entrance to the lounge room. Then there were the nights after our walk when I crawled into his kennel when wanted to mount me as I was putting his food down. Naturally he buried the bone and I had to remain there until he was spent and his large knott slipped out of my body.

We used to do it late at night in the backyard. Sometimes people walked by on the outside of the fence and that added to the excitement.
Why would you even take that risk though? No amount of excitement is worth losing everything if people in your neighbourhood find out...

Why would you even take that risk though? No amount of excitement is worth losing everything if people in your neighbourhood find out...
That was the most private place for me and my dog. I locked the door so no one could get outside and the fence is a good 8 ft tall. Excitement and hornyness were my motivation.

If I could get my buddy to show interest or get started, I'd take his cock and knot in my bedroom. I have a roommate who is gone pretty much every weekend. My dog is intact, but he doesn't let me get near his sheath without growling and pulling away. Never thought I'd find myself with an unfixed male dog that wouldn't fuck me 😦

I love doing it on my knees in the bedroom or on the bed I sleep in... And especially outside on the lawn near the flower garden!!!!!!!! I just LOVE having a dog outside in nature.... I’ve even taken dogs out walking and would do it in parks with beautiful flower gardens and lawns where we can go somewhat secluded but still with enough of a chance of being discovered or caught all full naked apart from thin strappy sandals or sneakers with socks with a dog panting on my back as HE breeds away INTO MY pussy!!!!!!!! I SO wish it was more acceptable AND legal EVERY where!!!! Even love doing it on or near the beach when on holiday if or when it’s safe enough.... I’ve even done it kind of well secluded near a busy beach type cafe/attraction point near Durban, South Africa with MY Oldest Son’s big black pet Labrador.... was quite dense shrubbery and even though people could hear quite a commotion going from a female moaning and groaning plus a dog’s panting but luckily no one really came to investigate.... There was a super sexy hot young girl in skimpy bikinis showing off awesome curves who came close but I was SO shocked I kept as quiet as possible and she giggled and softly said it’s OK but unfortunately HER Family and friends called upon her saying they’re leaving and she needs to come....

Anyway.... In the words of Roxxi.... “the smell of flowers coupled with a dog panting in your ear while the sun beats down, rolling in the dirty. It is quite erotic.” For ME though it is MOST erotic!!!!!!!! ANY where in nature with the smells of nature all around you, flowers, wild flowers, trees, plants, shrubs, grass, dirt, etc all about frolicking in the dirt with a dog whose panting and excited yelps are right at your ears while he is ON AND IN YOU!!!!!!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Hi there! I know this is a really old post but I have read yours over and over...it is amazing! Could we please talk sometime if you're up to it? Just pm me if you want to

Either way you're incredibly sexy!!

I live alone so in theory, anywhere would be fine but I have a spare room which is kept just for that purpose.

A dog can be trained to know what's on offer in that room and it makes it much easier to control his urges at other times when they would be inappropriate / embarrassing. Also, it can be a messy affair so having somewhere set up for the purpose makes the entire thing easier.

Only just starting with my bitch but so far the living room sofa and the bed have been the two main places. It'll happen all over the house though and even out in the back garden since thats not in any way overlooked. Its all on the to do list

Back