where are you going to spend the new year?

Brazool

Citizen of Zooville
BANNED USER
I'm going to spend it at home, but I would love to spend it watching the Northern Lights with a good wine and my beautiful wife with me

And you?

I'm going to spend it at home, but I would love to spend it watching the Northern Lights with a good wine and my beautiful wife with me

And you?
Ahh what varietal? Should do some sparkling too eh=)

I usually keep it low key and home. NYE brings out crazy drunks and police are on lookout for em. It may be home, chill..ponder2022 and goals for 2023.

I may pop out early for a few drinks/convo ay my local spot, but me home well before.

Wine may be involved..may be bubbles for sure

Ahh what varietal? Should do some sparkling too eh=)

I usually keep it low key and home. NYE brings out crazy drunks and police are on lookout for em. It may be home, chill..ponder2022 and goals for 2023.

I may pop out early for a few drinks/convo ay my local spot, but me home well before.

Wine may be involved..may be bubbles for sure
sparkling wine is not my favorite,
A Merlot, touriga, tannat are the best

Probably gonna head out of state and get completed wrecked with family and friends. What else is there to do? 🍻

If the weather holds out I will be by the harbour having picnic and watching the fireworks with my buds. Its the best place in the world for NYE. Hot and balmy... everyone is swimming and there are millions of people all cheering and celebrating along the stretch of harbour and river. You really must come one year. It's really beautiful.

Back