When does the knot inflate completely?

Rainn_in

Tourist
Hello, I've been curious about the knots. It seems they do start swelling during the thrusting and achieve a good size but I wanted to know, do they swell more once the thrusting has stopped and it's in?

You need to squeeze really hard with your vagina or anal if you want it to inflate fully.
The "okey" hand signal around the base of his penis will aid in him swelling up. Not a hard squeeze, but hard enough without being unpleasant for him.
Best of luck.

When an adult male dog does not inflate completely it is also a sign that this is not really a great thing. The audience's applause to a concert that is not really good is also more modest.

Hello, I've been curious about the knots. It seems they do start swelling during the thrusting and achieve a good size but I wanted to know, do they swell more once the thrusting has stopped and it's in?

After getting it in the really swelling finishes. It doesn't take long to fully engorge, but the pressure you can provide will also help.

You need to squeeze really hard with your vagina or anal if you want it to inflate fully.
The "okey" hand signal around the base of his penis will aid in him swelling up. Not a hard squeeze, but hard enough without being unpleasant for him.
Best of luck.

This is solid advice, right here.

When an adult male dog does not inflate completely it is also a sign that this is not really a great thing. The audience's applause to a concert that is not really good is also more modest.

Clarity would help on this response. Not fully inflating either can mean they aren't into it, or that you're not able to apply a firm(not hard) pressure to the back of the knot. If they don't fully inflate, watch for signs of refusal or lack of interest, if those aren't present, analyze what you're doing.

Best of luck!

Best of luck

Best of luck.
So pressure is the key here. Back to the original question at hand. Does you feel it inflating more after the thrusting has stopped and he's locked inside or does the swelling only continue till he's moving?

Back