Whats you're favourite doggo?

S

sososo

Just out of curiosity of which one you like the most in terms of looks/cuteness or potential cuddlyness. For me its the Basenji! (for now atleast since they look so cute lol)

Edit: I was kind of obsessed with the basenji's cuteness at the time but now thinking more deeply I actually do prefer dogs such as Collies (especially since they are so intelligent), GSD (same reason, realistically), and Huskies! (Floofy, cuddly, smart, beautiful dogs. The one im most likely to get later on).

Attachments

• 1-standforward.jpg
    1-standforward.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 71
Last edited by a moderator:
German shepherd. They look great, they are very cuddly and supersmart. Find me a dog that can be taught at least half of what a german shepherd is trained & used for.
View attachment 38777
Actually whats pretty cool about basenji's is they are only a few teirs under german shepherds in rated intelligence!

German shepherd. They look great, they are very cuddly and supersmart. Find me a dog that can be taught at least half of what a german shepherd is trained & used for.
View attachment 38777
Okay, almost any breed!

In my experience, when you have a bond like I do with my dog's you can teach them anything.

I prefer boxer's myself.. Nothing but silly and once they know they can make you laugh: it seems the only get more crazy!

For instance: my last alpha was 100lbs white(boxer)passed.
He loved To make me laugh and he loved to scare ppl!

In the summer at the city plot.
My neighbor weeds next to the fence all the time. My boy would wait for her to get close to the fence, stalk her silently like a cat closing the distance gap.

He seamed to wait for the perfect time to bark and snarle at her.. She would almost jump out of her skin.

He would Only do it cause of the reaction he got from her Hahah.. He would only do that to her lmao none of her kids or other family

That's my boy!! Survived being stabbed twice by an intruder while protecting his land from a pit bull that jumped into our yard and the dogs worthless owner.

I would like to see almost any other dog survive the encounter he survived.. Having to deal with a dog and an armed human

One on left(white)

Attachments

• 20180422_163244.jpg
    20180422_163244.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 194
I think Rottweilers have to be my top pick. I love chunky, short haired breeds, so bull dogs and pit bulls are also great. Boxers look nice too, but they're so damn hyper, it's hard to really get any "sensual" experiences with them.

Labradors have the friendliest, most loving demeanors, and that alone can get my motor running lol.

I think Rottweilers have to be my top pick. I love chunky, short haired breeds, so bull dogs and pit bulls are also great. Boxers look nice too, but they're so damn hyper, it's hard to really get any "sensual" experiences with them.

Labradors have the friendliest, most loving demeanors, and that alone can get my motor running lol.

I agree with you regarding rottweilers and labradors, but I've been with four male boxers and I couldn't escape from any of them, sexually speaking ?. They were super horny, great lickers and knew how to get their knots inside me. I must say all of them had prior experience with a friend of mine.

Wait theyre bred for that?
Of course. Those western/american german shepherds are crippled. At some point one idiot thought that german shepherds have a sloped back like this only because he/she saw stacked german shepherds.

gsd.jpg
This one's bred with a sloped back.
They're called Western German Shepherd or American German Shepherd.

648599482-schferhund_2_20150724-104704-3Zee.jpg
This one's with a straight bred back but stacked for photo.
Those are called Eastern German Shepherd or just DDR Shepherd.

Nowadays I rarely see GSDs like the western one in Germany. Barely anyone breeds for this "deformity" and surely no one wants it. I often see those in other countries, especially America.

Of course. Those western/american german shepherds are crippled. At some point one idiot thought that german shepherds have a sloped back like this only because he/she saw stacked german shepherds.

View attachment 54832

View attachment 54833

Nowadays I rarely see GSDs like the western one in Germany. Barely anyone breeds for this "deformity" and surely no one wants it. I often see those in other countries, especially America.

Not trying to be funny, but maybe that sloped back makes them show pink most of the time... I know because I was given a 9 months old american GSD, and he does this frequently. He also looks clumsy running besides my other males (bigger breeds). I love him anyways, super smart and loving dog. He is almost 1 y/o now.

I agree with you regarding rottweilers and labradors, but I've been with four male boxers and I couldn't escape from any of them, sexually speaking ?. They were super horny, great lickers and knew how to get their knots inside me. I must say all of them had prior experience with a friend of mine.
That sounds wonderful! I find I prefer the bitches when it comes to boxers. Usually I'm into males but boxer vulvae look so nice and enticing. Would love to give that a whirl sometime!

View attachment 54832

View attachment 54833

Yeah, doing my research ive decided to not support the (excuse my language) degenerate breeding practices in dog shows, and if i decide to get a GSD later on, I will definetly look for straight backs

I love Shibas ? I like that they have their own head and how charming they are. They look so cute too! My dog is a Shiba mix, he's really stubborn and only really listens to me. I wont show him because he is easy to recognize, but he is much taller than a purebred

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-02-09 at 7.01.28 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-02-09 at 7.01.28 PM.png
    70.9 KB · Views: 13
Wait theyre bred for that?
Yup. I believe there called saber hocks . Horror show when it comes to the damage to there body. There are breeders that don’t do that to there dogs but I’m not sure if its allowed in the akc.

The One I have yet to meet.
Arooo! Yip Yip ! Says the friendly yote to the big friendly papa bear.

Ain't this the truth though? Have yet to meet friendly dog that I did not like. They always have warmed up to me and will most oft times pick me out in a crowd, Tis the strangest thing. The oddest encounter was with my neighbors golden lab. The first time I met her as pup she came right up to me, would not leave me alone and did this whinny, whimpering thing as she rolled around all over my feet. She has not stopped doing this.She will let me do anything I please. Anther strange encounter was an adult great dane that made instant friends with me when I went look at some pups at a breeders place. I went to the barn where she and others had their offspring and she came right up to me and would not leave me alone, she followed me everywhere I went and right back to my car and would have crawled right in the back seat if I had let her. Her owners even noted how attached she was to me. So yup any dog will do. Dogs of any breed or gender are welcome in this guys heart and home.

Last edited:
Back