What’s your internet browser?

BlueCoyote

Tourist
I got the uneasy feeling using Chrome (incognito mode) and I’d like to find something for iOS that’s a bit safer. (I heard DuckDuckGo was good).

Curious to know what else others are on.

BC, DuckDuckGo is a search engine which integrates well with one browser called Opera :) (btw there are many other non-main stream Browsers!)

Chrome is made by Google and they have a habit of harvesting user data, but more for ads and marketing.

Personally I go for Firefox by Mozilla which is a not for profit and privacy focused, also Firefox is the base browser for Tor Browser.
The main thing is to use a VPN or Tor Browser to access this site, to hide both your IP address and the fact you visit this site from your ISP.

Chrome is made by Google and they have a habit of harvesting user data, but more for ads and marketing.

Personally I go for Firefox by Mozilla which is a not for profit and privacy focused, also Firefox is the base browser for Tor Browser.
The main thing is to use a VPN or Tor Browser to access this site, to hide both your IP address and the fact you visit this site from your ISP.
I never knew that! I used to have Firefox/water fox on my old laptop. Might have to look into them again :)

I'm used to firefox and it sems to be a quite safe one comparing it to chrome based ones. I also heard a lot of good things about Brave, but I haven't checked it yet.

Update: I got the DuckDuckGo app for my phone, and installed Tor browser on my laptop (tried Tor for a few mins. A bit slower, but I feel much safer with the setup!).

Brave. hands down best web browser ive ever used.Used to use FF, tried chrome and hated it, decided "Im a ReAl GaMeR" and tried opera GX. didnt enjoy it. but brave has been a life saver.

Firefox, because logo.
133px-Mozilla_Firefox_logo_2004.svg.png

Actually, it's because I've been using it since 2006 and never really saw a reason to stop.

I use Chrome on my computer (and laptops) and what ever came with my phone :D

I use a VPN that is bridged through several countries. The browser doesn't matter but sometimes I use Chrome, sometimes Opera and if I'm going really deep, I'll use Duck Duck

Back