What's Your Ideal Vacation?

texasspud66

Citizen of Zooville
BANNED USER
My ideal vacation is any chance I get to spend a couple of weeks in the Hawaiian Islands. All of them are just exquisitely beautiful and the Hawaiian people are so gracious and more than happy to accommodate you in any way. I especially enjoyed going on a hunting trip with a friend of mine who lives on the Big Island. There are just so many different ways to see the beauty of the islands that it just keeps drawing me back again and again.

I would also love to travel to Greece and see the 'Hot Gates' where King Leonidas and the 300 Spartans battled the Persian army. I've always loved Greek mythology and history so it's definitely on my bucket list.

It's 1 of 2 places. I would honestly be equay jusr as happy.
1) Just staying home. I rarely get to stay here because of work and I want to enjoy my house. In fact my last vacation, that's what I did, and it was one of my favorite in many years. I didnt go out, i just stayed home. It was great.
2) A cabin in the mountains somewhere, near a creek. Away from busy places and just away from people.

My ideal vacation is any chance I get to spend a couple of weeks in the Hawaiian Islands. All of them are just exquisitely beautiful and the Hawaiian people are so gracious and more than happy to accommodate you in any way. I especially enjoyed going on a hunting trip with a friend of mine who lives on the Big Island. There are just so many different ways to see the beauty of the islands that it just keeps drawing me back again and again.

I would also love to travel to Greece and see the 'Hot Gates' where King Leonidas and the 300 Spartans battled the Persian army. I've always loved Greek mythology and history so it's definitely on my bucket list.
I was very fortunate to make it to those islands just before the lockdown, who knows when we will get to travel abroad again.

My ideal vacation would be up north in Fennoscandia, roaming through wilderness and watching the northern lights. This would also be a great opportunity to visit some gorgeous fjords like this.
Also, I'd love to go hiking in the Alps again. The view from high above is just stunning, and the water from the springs is refreshingly cool and crystal clear.

Considering my hobby.
I’d probably spend 3 weeks out in Wyoming for some real distance shooting or hunting.
I would enjoy a long camping trip as well with friends and 4 legged companions.
I’m not really into palm trees and drinking from coconuts. Less people less stress is best.

I have only my horse and myself. No one else, and even that is sometimes a handful. I can't imagine having more.
LOL, I should have stopped at only a few!
I want more than one but not the numbers I have. That is why I need people to come help me take care of them, and that is the ONLY reason I offer to share in exchange.
Otherwise I am selfish as hell and would want them all to myself.

my vacations normally are just staying in home, so quarantine feels like vacations to me lmao
but i would love to go out in autumn to a forest or some pretty place to camp and stay with friends tbh

LOL, I should have stopped at only a few!
I want more than one but not the numbers I have. That is why I need people to come help me take care of them, and that is the ONLY reason I offer to share in exchange.
Otherwise I am selfish as hell and would want them all to myself.
I feel for you – when I was younger we raised cows and they were hardly any trouble at all but one day I ended up with a horse by happenstance. A guy owed me money on a bar tab and while I didn't know it, the crazy bastard was growing marijuana in a neighbor's field beside a small piece of property he was renting where he lived and owned on Arabian mare that he had impregnated with another full-blooded Arabian stallion. I happen to find out through some contacts in the police department that the FBI was about to raid his place so I gave him the heads up in a couple of hundred dollars at which point he signed the horse over to me. I have to tell you it ended up being a big mistake as I had a younger brother living with me at the time who was still in high school and he went crazy over horses and the next thing I know I have six mares and a thoroughbred stud that I know had to be stolen occupying my pastures. I didn't know anything about raising horses but I quickly found out that it is one expense after another. They get colic, they absolutely ruin in a pasture unlike cows. I mean they're beautiful animals and they were as gentle and loving as they could be but if you're not going to ride them, they need to be somewhere with somebody who has the time for them. Oh yeah, they can tear down a fence as fast as anything in this world, I swear they are worse than termites.

Now while I'm not attracted to them sexually I would never mistreat them in any way so as soon as my brother left for college, I started selling them as fast as I could and never came close to breaking even. That's why I know how hard he must be on you just to keep them fed. I wish you nothing but luck and hope everything works out well for you.

I feel for you – when I was younger we raised cows and they were hardly any trouble at all but one day I ended up with a horse by happenstance. A guy owed me money on a bar tab and while I didn't know it, the crazy bastard was growing marijuana in a neighbor's field beside a small piece of property he was renting where he lived and owned on Arabian mare that he had impregnated with another full-blooded Arabian stallion. I happen to find out through some contacts in the police department that the FBI was about to raid his place so I gave him the heads up in a couple of hundred dollars at which point he signed the horse over to me. I have to tell you it ended up being a big mistake as I had a younger brother living with me at the time who was still in high school and he went crazy over horses and the next thing I know I have six mares and a thoroughbred stud that I know had to be stolen occupying my pastures. I didn't know anything about raising horses but I quickly found out that it is one expense after another. They get colic, they absolutely ruin in a pasture unlike cows. I mean they're beautiful animals and they were as gentle and loving as they could be but if you're not going to ride them, they need to be somewhere with somebody who has the time for them. Oh yeah, they can tear down a fence as fast as anything in this world, I swear they are worse than termites.

Now while I'm not attracted to them sexually I would never mistreat them in any way so as soon as my brother left for college, I started selling them as fast as I could and never came close to breaking even. That's why I know how hard he must be on you just to keep them fed. I wish you nothing but luck and hope everything works out well for you.
Well, thankfully I have found a way to make money off mine if I can just get people in here to help with the care so that I can actually make the money. :(

Trip to a small mountain town with distant cabins. Either alone, with a fwb, or more. Just spend the weekend up there without the confines of clothing n stigma, take some edibles, and have some of the best orgies ever...either that or take a trip to a kinky resort for a week or 2

Camping and hiking with the dogs, somewhere remote or near the coast...watching the sun set and drinking beers under the stars.....COVID really ruined my plans this year ?

Ideally one with both mountain and beach adventures. Both with only a few others.
That said?
Any chance I can go sailing Ill jump at.

Back