What's your favorite zoo films?

I've always been partial to anything with an American woman speaking English..it really turns me on knowing what she's saying. Really wish I spoke Spanish or Russian though lol
Mostly Art of Zoo Productions. Girls and women are becoming there more and more beautiful, in particular russian, european and asiatic ones.

I like homemade vids more than "professional" ones. I also hate it when professional vids always show perfect women or sometimes women covered in poo or whatever. Way too extreme. Yea homemade it is. Sometimes even higher quality. I have seen homemade 4K vids here ^^

Homemade and first times especially those where a woman seems apprehensive and goes through a life changing epiphany during the act.

There's a well known low res video out there of a woman on the living room floor whilst her boyfriends dog tries to mount her. You can hear her surprise as she says 'he's in me' and then clearly enjoys the pounding she gets. At one point she mentions how huge he is. After he pulls out you can tell she's trying to process what happened. Amazing video!

Homemade and first times especially those where a woman seems apprehensive and goes through a life changing epiphany during the act.

There's a well known low res video out there of a woman on the living room floor whilst her boyfriends dog tries to mount her. You can hear her surprise as she says 'he's in me' and then clearly enjoys the pounding she gets. At one point she mentions how huge he is. After he pulls out you can tell she's trying to process what happened. Amazing video!
Love that video

Back