Whats your favorite toy you have or want

depends what you need at the time: Cheval two hole horse from american meat if you want a mare, neighsayer from primal hardware if you want to go around wearing a horse sheath, pecios the pony and ben the horse and other dildoes from zoofur and chance from bad dragon is you want to enjoy larger ponies and horse dildoes, and then there is ipony from nothosaur if you want to enjoy pony/ dildo that you can wear all day any where to work/shop/play. my personal horse stable of toys has all of these....no problem to horse around when your horse/pony are not close and nearby. i enjoy ipony plug up my ass when i am in the saddle riding my mare....:rolleyes:🐴:love:

anyone know how american-meat or any of those other sites appear on card statements? also i know theres a life-cast knotted toy out there but i cant find it. really wish these kinds of things were more mainstream.

I have a primal hardwere Cassius, and holy shit it is massive. I can hilt it, but the challenge is huge. Super satisfying though.

Back