Whats your favorite toy you have or want

I've been dreaming about an equine dildo with the ability to flare. Like having a little ball pump or something. I am sure that'll be a very difficult thing to create, like how to ensure it stays in the desired shape and how to ensure it can withstand mechanical stress but I still hope somebody would try to create something like that someday...

Currently have a vibrating wand I use a lot but would love a new stretching toy like a horse cock or dog

I own a Hismith that I absolutely love! And a few BD toys thay can be used with it! 😍 I can also say that the Hismith attaches to a bench i modified heavily. Everything together makes for an extremely fun night!

Been thinking of getting Fenrir, from BD. I currently have Nox, s/m, Bishop s/m, Habu s/m, Kelvin f/m, (one of my favs), nocturne f/m and a few others. I'm still trying to get used to the f/m nova that I bought, damn that thing is huge.

It would be nice to get another Bad Dragon and one of those vibrating eggs :)

vibrating eggs
You know what works even better than those, estim eggs. I don't really use my vibrating buttplug these days, because estim is so much better. If you want to know more about that look into E-Stim Systems on Youtube.

Essentially it feels like a little tingle, and when you increase the voltage a little bit, it feels like being fucked gently. I believe a similar method is used to make cattle cum (so their sperm can be collected).

I’ve got two toys currently from ZetaPaws! One Doberman dick one fox dick, not live cast tho I plan on investing in exotic erotic’s live cast dildos ;)

I have a few. I have a couple small horse ones that I use. They are in the smaller side one has a flared head and the other one does not. I also own an XL horse one that I have hand the courage to use yet. Some day, I love looking at it and just owning it. It's amazing

Toy that I want V toy that I have
I also want a Rex, I wish it had a longer shaft though. I love the thought of the cum-tube as well. i wonder if there's any company that makes a device to simulate ejaculation at a button press. kind of hard to get the spurts down just right.

Yes that’s right, the knot is inflatable. The texture is smooth and soft. The knot has a size like a golf ball. It grows to the size of a tennis ball.

I want either the Petunia Tentacle Maw from Primal Hardwere 1675175054569.png

Or the canine toy from American Meat or the mare one (same manufacturer).

There just aren't as many options for fleshlights, sadly. Only human pussy but more often than not they have those "lips" sticking out and...I don't like them. Yes, I know that they form because of gravity, age, genetics, and whatnot. But still...not "yummy" to look at. Gives the toy a used appearance in my opinion 🤣🤣🤣

Back