Whats your favorite content?

I'm only into dog content/videos.

I totally dig watching people make out with their dogs.

Knotting men or women is on the list but not near the top.

I mostly get off to watching women or ftm trans men being eaten out by dogs.

My ULTIMATE favorite is content where lucky couples are being licked during sex. I can barely find any content of this, but Im looking haha. I dont have a lot of knowledge on how to find content, so I'm basically at the mercy of the same sites I go to all the time.

What type of content/videos do you most enjoy?

Love:
1. Seeing women cumming while fucking animals (I LOVE when I see women playing with their clits while getting bred)
2. Creampie videos. The idea of a woman getting bred by an animal is just too hot. Especially if the animals have massive dicks and massive amounts of cum.

Turn-offs:
1. Any blood or significant pain. Sometimes a dog's knot bleeds a bit because some women don't trim their nails. Don't like seeing that.
2. Fake acting - if a woman isn't into it, I don't like to see it, it's a massive turn-off to watch.

1. totally mostly into Dogs M/M or M/F. Other animals in zoophilia videos don’t do it for me
2. Creampie and closeup videos. There’s nothing like watching a big dick go in and out of a tight dog pussy or ass.

I like a lot of Zoo sex, love making, my favorite is K9 male with man having great interaction! That's what I do and I like to watch others.

Any oral fun, male or female. Mare vids with men are also incredibly hot. I don't like stallion stuff because almost none of it is real.

Love:
1. Seeing women cumming while fucking animals (I LOVE when I see women playing with their clits while getting bred)
2. Creampie videos. The idea of a woman getting bred by an animal is just too hot. Especially if the animals have massive dicks and massive amounts of cum.

Turn-offs:
1. Any blood or significant pain. Sometimes a dog's knot bleeds a bit because some women don't trim their nails. Don't like seeing that.
2. Fake acting - if a woman isn't into it, I don't like to see it, it's a massive turn-off to watch.
Omg the faking it is a HUUUUGE turn off

Mare creampies, clitoral winking, women giving oral to female animals and rimming dogs, and women using strap-ons on animals

anything related to big birds and big reptiles is preferred
exotic animals (exotic to me) like tapir, kangaroo, rhino, elephant, cetaceans in general is preferred too

Love:

Turn-offs:
I was about to write out my favs then seen you pretty much have the same as me so yeah, what they said :D

Any outdoor or semi- public with M dog/ F human is the hottest to me

I actually prefer to see a woman and dog tied from the side instead of close-up knot shots
Something about seeing a woman take the position and role of a K9 and becoming a male dog's bitch is amazing.

Anything where the woman is getting fucked naturally by the animal and she is not just "dil-dogging".

Knots a popping cumplilations are my favorite with all that cum gushing out. Makes me want sloppy seconds big time.

into some m/f and f/f horses with real action and real cum (quite rare)
especially watch a lady in a strapon pleasing a mare

I love dogs and horses. Female and make too. Love bbw or real people loving their animal. Love watching our pet claim us. Knots are hot

My ULTIMATE favorite is content where lucky couples are being licked during sex. I can barely find any content of this, but Im looking haha. I dont have a lot of knowledge on how to find content, so I'm basically at the mercy of the same sites I go to all the time.

I ADORE clips of people making out with their fluffy dogs:3 especially bigger breeds that really dig that tongue in deep>~< it's my dream to experience it:3

Back