What's your experience with a female dog vagina?

Tightness depends on the size of the dog but as a general rule they are way tighter than humans on the inside.

But when in heat they have a big super soft and clingy cookie thats like a glorious cushion between you and her.

There is a fair bit of space at the start thats suposed to fit the male knot but i dont have one of those so for me it feels like getting a blow job and going vaginal at the same time.

TLDR: dogussy is cash money

So lucky when you get the chance, I'm only get the fingering....hope One day will get the chance to try dog vagina,

As I know if dog get fuck by a man, it vagina bigger than usual

mostly tight, hot, wet and pulsing clamping, soft on outside

Best description in few words.

Even in my limited experience with human women, there's a difference. I can feel her opening up for me as I slowly slide in, and clamping down on what has already entered. When I get to the hilt, she often times flex to grip where a knot would be, and holy fuck....

Oh soooo much better than human pussy, I can imagine! Never tried human.
But the feeling of grabbing her by her soft fur while being inside of her, feeling her tight muscles pulsating around your dick... That feeling is just heaven!
My experience with bitch pussy, well I have actually tried out and done mostly everything. Licking, rubbing, fingering, fucking and so on

It's a lot more of an aphrodisiac than human pussy in my own opinion

The sight of swollen cookie, the smell and the taste. I could spend hours just worshipping bitch pussy with my tongue. But I'm also 90% gay for humans lol, so my opinion might be skewed

As for fucking, it's the best thing I've experienced 💕

Back