What’s your dream animal/breed to be fucked by?

On a realism side, a dalmatian is like my hugest fantasy currently

Less realistic? I'd jerk off a bear if I could...or a dolphin. Or let the dolphin fuck me. Any of those are acceptable

Not realistic? Lemme get an ass pounding by an elephant or a dragon 🐉

A donkey. I prefer horses but I would love to get all lubed up and stretched out and ready so I can take it all. Would love to have his balls bouncing off my ass. And take a creampie while our nuts are touching so I can feel his nuts twitching. wish I could find a video like that.

Horses are my dream. I’d love to be fucked by a draft horse of some kind, although I highly doubt I’d be able to take the very large cocks they have.

I am enticed by how eager pitbulls seem to be, and also how hard they usually fuck.
Big muscular dogs reallty get me going too, like Rotties and Mastiffs. German Shepherds are gorgeous, and I always get turned on watching one fuck a woman.

I've always fantasized about large breeds fucking me. Great Danes, St. Bernards, Mastiffs, etc. Also stallions in general. Unrealistic wise, it would be hot to be bred by a wolf pack

I did answer above about species but I didn't answer breed!

For dogs, doberman and malinois/dutch shepherd, or alabai.

For horses, marwari, arabian, friesian, and akhal-teke especially are the sexist ones.

My dream animal breed to try is Great Dane I have two dogs Cane Corso Boys today they are quite big too:LOL:
ninja-4-jpg.481985
ninja-2-jpg.481983
ninja-1-jpg.481982

Back