What's the weather like at your place today?

Dunno... I'm pretty far south :p

---------------------------------

Same as yesterday... hot & humid. Emphasis on the word HOT 🥵
We'll see pard....These damn fires are mostly blowing north and east, but if tye winds shift a little the Southern Rockies aint all that high.

Same as yesterday , some clouds, some sun, not cold but also not warm :)

We'll see pard....These damn fires are mostly blowing north and east, but if tye winds shift a little the Southern Rockies aint all that high.
It's possible. I know my fam in the midwest are getting the smoke.

----------------------------

Hot & humid... though not quite as humid today thanks to a drier southwest wind.

I've heard about the heat in America.. Hope you guy's aren't experiencing drought with agriculture or cities?
lol....You havent heard much, then, have you? There are ranchers threatening to cut off water supplies to NA reservations, and others who fenced Elk OUT of waterholes used by their own Cattle. 150 or more elk at Point Reyes in Cali died this past winter. Lake Mead, which supplies Las Vegas with water AND power is lower than its been since the day it started filling, and THAT dam is on the Colorado....one of the three or four largest rivers on the continent, once.

lol....You havent heard much, then, have you? There are ranchers threatening to cut off water supplies to NA reservations, and others who fenced Elk OUT of waterholes used by their own Cattle. 150 or more elk at Point Reyes in Cali died this past winter. Lake Mead, which supplies Las Vegas with water AND power is lower than its been since the day it started filling, and THAT dam is on the Colorado....one of the three or four largest rivers on the continent, once.
No I haven't, I'm nowhere near the continent and we have our own crap politics flooding media 🙄
Lake Mead 640km2 (400mile2) and has currently dropped to 325m (1067.70 ft) from a capacity of 375m (1229 ft).
640km2..That's HUGE.
Really sorry to hear that. That's a huge crisis.. We are in agriculture as well and you can't do shit without water period.
Going to look into this more but thanks for the info and best of luck to you guys. The drought will break eventually 😥

Back