What's the story behind your username?

I am a standard deviant, not really unusual or all that threatening as deviants go, so call me Sigma if it pleases you.

The greek word "to" really means "the" in many cases.

Therefore, "Sigma the ZETA," where "ZETA" stands for "Zoo for the Ethical Treatment of Animals."

This name comes from an old, Old, OLD AOL chat screenname (anyone else remember the "Women's Best Friend" rooms?), and has been around for a long time. I had registered (and deleted) a variety of permutations of "puppy love" and - the last version had to have an "h" and a space in the name. It's cutesy and not too forward. *shrug* After a while, I started shortening it to "Puhp." And here I am.

The dark persona of my longest running D&D character. Other times you’ll find me under the name of his lighter side.

The dark persona of my longest running D&D character. Other times you’ll find me under the name of his lighter side.
That'd be "Burt", I presume? Just with a REALLY dark tan? <strolls away singing "Raindrops keep fallin' on my head...> :)

Think "Blackula"...

The story behind my username, welp.. I honestly gave it to myself when I was around 7 years old, mostly because of the common knowledge to keep your true identity hidden on social media. But yea, I just decided to make a google account, and the first thing that came to mind was Johnathon759, and it's stuck with me ever since.

In French ‘mon petit chou’/‘mes petit choux’ is a term of endearment. ‘Chou’ itself also means cabbage. I had a French teacher who would use the phrase when referring to us as a whole or individually.

3403 is the last digits of my childhood phone number.

Hence, ChouChou3403

Seven is my favourite number and my favourite guitarist in slipknot also goes by the name seven and seven just seems to always fit in my life some where its been a very important number almost makes me beleive in supersition lol

Simple. It's a memorable moment in my life. I was like....6 or 7 years old, and that's when I played my first video game, the original Half-Life, and I loved every second of it...then a few years later I played hl2, I loved it just as much but. Yeah, Ravenholm.

My original username on Beast forum was a common username of mine, but when it came to remake on here I wanted something unrelated to the rest of my internet life so to speak. So I took the slur "dickgirl" which I've kinda reclaimed for myself and wolf, the animal I'm attracted to.

When i was a young boy i used to read books, This nick comes from one of those books,
Phantom Horse was the book. (a series of books). What can i say? have used Pantom ever since, i have allways been loved horses and used to own one as a kid.

Back