What's the story behind your username?

When I was much younger, I did a lot of what is now called extreme sports. Skydiving, racing cars, flying aerobatic airplanes etc.
A British friend of mine told me I had to be crakers to do things I did and the name stuck.

Mine was a quick answer to the obnixious "ASL" question - followed quickly by the "so, what are you into?". I elected to be efficient and hope that my name answered the majority of questions. Not very creative, admittedly.

An ex-friend adored a ship. I've taken the name on most nsfw sites out of spite. (They were...not a good person. Idk why I ever associated with them tbqh)

Started as ilikealot on BF in 2008. I was wanting to genuinely meet A LOT of nice pet ppl that were like minded. I LIKE A LOT OF things specially the outdoors and sharing pets with females I got to know.
For a brief period I was Knotinterested, but ilikealot was more recognized by ppl who I had already started building a friendship with.
I was banned and returned as ilikealot2 and then was banned from BF again for so called loitering in the chat .
In 09 to 15 I shared a place with a pet female and then made it a cpl ID as MickandSB ( my nick name and SB short for SuperBitch). When gaiagold and zooskool transformed into Artofzoo I defaulted to ilikealotm and have stuck with it because most pet ppl that have been around for any amount of time in the community know of me or know me personally as ilikealotm. I was also on Beast-Dating, ZoosBook and k9-dating. From 07 to present I've owned 6 k9 and shared with like 12 females and met about 60 pet ppl.
I'm in a fantastic relationship with Crystyle112 now which started on AOZ in2019. I'm still the same genuine pet guy I was when I first joined the online pet communities. Ilikealot=mick 😀

Last edited by a moderator:
Former was a stupid name I made up when finding information, posting a story and leave this place was my intention with an account here.
I sort of stayed because of some amazing people instead of leaving, came back because of those people too.
Some friends started calling me devil or demon or the like because of my pfp, one made up the name "Shemon" instead of female demon and it sort of sticked. Asked the admin for a name change and that is the story.

Former was a stupid name I made up when finding information, posting a story and leave this place was my intention with an account here.
I sort of stayed because of some amazing people instead of leaving, came back because of those people too.
Some friends started calling me devil or demon or the like because of my pfp, one made up the name "Shemon" instead of female demon and it sort of sticked. Asked the admin for a name change and that is the story.
until now, i’ve always read it as sherman 🤦🏽‍♂️

Back