what's the nastiest thing you have done?

One of my dogs had white discharge (this is normal) and in the evening when she was in bed I put my nose there and took a huge sniff of her pussy. I sucked the white runny slimy stuff up my nose and it went down my throat.:sick:
Sex with dogs is sometimes a dangerous zone. :ROFLMAO:

I am not familiar with discharge being normal (unless it is your cum). What do you think it is?
A white, stretchy, glue-like appearance sometimes occurs after heat.
In other periods, it is yellowish, reminiscent of jelly. These are all normal.
Discharge from infection or pyo is strongly foul-smelling and has a more runny consistency.

In any sexual situation (zoo, Not zoo, even alone) , what is the horniest, nastiest, or weirdest thing that you have done?

I, for starters, Drank my companion's pee. And i have given rimjobs to an old lover.

Would love to hear your thoughts.
W22

Masturbating several times at work to relieve a little

And with dogs almost getting caught, doing it really late at night

Not sexual (and I didn't make these things happen!), but one time my pet bullfrog jumped into my mouth and one time my tree frog even peed in my mouth :eek:

Sexual wise, even though it's not uncommon to see this, I once swallowed an entire mouthful of my boyfriend's cum. Most of the people who say they want to drink cum are probably virgins, because dear god that was horrible. I can handle a lick of it, but an entire mouthful makes me want to spew vomit everywhere.

Shoving a piece of cheese up my pussy.

Hear me out...
I was young, had no access to real sex toys, and had no sex life. I'd wrap it in saran wrap and use it like a dildo; I liked the semi-hard feeling it has along with its defined square edges. Don't knock on it till you try it... it actually feels really good. What sucks is only being able to use it once before throwing it away. No, I did not put it back in the fridge.

Don't judge me. :p
Masturbate, then make grilled cheese, then take a nap.

Win³.

One of my dogs had white discharge (this is normal) and in the evening when she was in bed I put my nose there and took a huge sniff of her pussy. I sucked the white runny slimy stuff up my nose and it went down my throat.:sick:
Sex with dogs is sometimes a dangerous zone.
:ROFLMAO:
Couldn't you put up a warning that you wrote shockingly disgusting text? 🤮
I'm terribly regretting reading it. I could barely keep myself from vomiting. 🤮🤮🤮

Sexual wise, even though it's not uncommon to see this, I once swallowed an entire mouthful of my boyfriend's cum. Most of the people who say they want to drink cum are probably virgins, because dear god that was horrible. I can handle a lick of it, but an entire mouthful makes me want to spew vomit everywhere.
this is not necessary true and depends a lot from person to person

im not virgin and i have made out with other men, and i REALLY like cum. both the texture and taste, i just really like doing blowjobs and i like it even more when they cum in my mouth and i swallow it :')

Fucked myself with a cucumber then ate it. Shoved a popsicle in my cunt (the long ones in thick smooth plastic) from the freezer then ate it. And shoved a wine bottle neck in me and masterbated with it and then later served the wine to a friend :p outside that let a dog eat it until I was raw and sore for hours, and even had a whole conversation with a family member while he was under the covers having himself a meal of my cunt.

I have rimmed dirty assholes in the heat of passion before. It’s not something I strive for, presently.

I have also gone down on my dog immediately after she’s peed, and I’m certain that I licked some of her pee out of her cookie. 🤷‍♂️

That’s about as wild as it has gotten for me.

A few years ago in my old office block, I could see the public toilets just across the road. And this one particular woman would always go into the gent's toilets, I saw her going in at least three times a day and always following older men in their. And me being a nosey cow, I waited until everyone had left the office. Then went over to see what she was doing in there. They were six cubicles and a long metal trough, but fortunately there wasn't a guy's pissing in it, otherwise I'd have said sorry I've come in the wrong toilet and left. Then I heard someone coughing as I think he heard my stiletto heels on the tiled floor. So I went in the next cubicle next to him, there were glory holes at each side of the toilet, luckily there was toilet paper so I wiped the seat, pulled down my panties and lifted my skirt and sat down. Then this guy said is that you Bev, no I said I'm Sally a friend of Bev's, oh okay did she tell you what I require, no I said only that you enjoy blowjobs. Yes but you only use your mouth no hands and use them to masturbate yourself, and get on your knees to do it whore. He was only around 6" but quite thick and circumcised. He was already hard when I took him in my mouth, which he straight away started fucking my mouth getting in as far as he could. He didn't last long before cumming down my throat. He told me to lick his dick clean before pulling his dick out of the hole. Same time next week then Sally as you were worth it, then pushed twenty pounds through the hole and left. I obviously took it, but I did feel like a cheap hooker. So I definitely got more than I bargained for.

Once did ATM with a cute little gangbang hotwife. Hubby even spread her cheeks for me. She sucked the cum right out of me after I ate and fucked her sweet little butthole. She constantly had a cock in one of her holes and mouth for about 2 hours

I have rimmed dirty assholes in the heat of passion before. It’s not something I strive for, presently.

I have also gone down on my dog immediately after she’s peed, and I’m certain that I licked some of her pee out of her cookie. 🤷‍♂️

That’s about as wild as it has gotten for me.
A little piddle in a cookie doesn't even phase me, the other thing its fire all phasers max power!

Back