whats the longest you went without releaving yourself

Maybe 3 days? It's hard to remember the last time I went a day without an orgasm or 2 but I know I've had to hold off sometimes when on a family trip or if I'm super sick

13-14 years maybe? I do not exactly remember when I started masturbating, but I am definitely sure I did not have any orgasms prior to that. :D

13-14 years maybe? I do not exactly remember when I started masturbating, but I am definitely sure I did not have any orgasms prior to that. :D
hey thats my job no finding loopholes in my questions it is illegal inum the universe

• Haha
Reactions: pes
2 weeks and honestly that was because I just got snipped and was told not too. Was in a state of near constant hornyness, Easily one of my most powerful orgasms though when I finally could.

The longest might be five years. Little to no sexual knowledge paired with an ice cold libido does that to you.

I'm not sure, really. About the only times I don't are when I'm in the psych ward, or the time I went to rehab. That's not to say I didn't try though.

The hospital was worse because of the medication they gave me. However, I DID manage to get a sneaky handy from a fellow patient. She was a MILF about 17 years older than me.

With a certain medical condition it's hard to do so and now my antidepressants are making it hard to get off when I try. it's about once every other week or so.

Back