What’s the longest you have been knotted ??

Depends on how long the dogs have not been active. After a two week vacation, the first four times lasted over 20 minutes (25+ if licking before and after is included).... then back to a normal 10-15 minute activity.
I've had 20+ minute mounts with new dogs who have me as their new bitch.
Longest ever was 30 minutes with a coonhound who had not had a woman in over 6 months.... quite an endearing ride.
Yeah I don't have any exposure to dogs who aren't getting it almost daily, I could handle 30 minutes, but not 45 or something crazy =)

ya... no shit. I only have experience with one breed so I don't have anything to compare to, but ya... it sounds like they're pulling our leg. I can't call anybody out on it tho cause I don't have any experience with other dogs. My partner only ties with me for about 15-20 minutes, and usually closer to 15 than to 20. I'm honestly more than happy at 15 minutes... it's just too much dick when it goes on for too long. It gets tiring.
Exactly !

ya... no shit. I only have experience with one breed so I don't have anything to compare to, but ya... it sounds like they're pulling our leg. I can't call anybody out on it tho cause I don't have any experience with other dogs. My partner only ties with me for about 15-20 minutes, and usually closer to 15 than to 20. I'm honestly more than happy at 15 minutes... it's just too much dick when it goes on for too long. It gets tiring.
Thats my experience as well!

Chyba mój pierwszy raz był najdłuższy, bo opiekowały się mną dwa psy jeden po drugim i długo wahałam się co do pierwszego, drugi dopadł mnie zaraz po pierwszym, pamiętam, że zmęczona opierałam się o łóżko i dużym zaskoczeniem było dla mnie, gdy poczułam, że ta druga też chciała mnie zapłodnić
😍

I've slept with a toy in more than once, but a real knot would probably be about an hour twenty or so. That is if you don't count the few moments switching between boys.

I'd say between 18-23 minutes anal, which always last longer for some reason. Now, with a toy....much longer. I have slept with them or worn them through the day in either hole.
I've also slept with plugs in overnight, and I once wore one to work—back when I was still working in an office. Wearing one in public when nobody but you knows is super exciting.

Back