What's the longest you been Humped?

Red_Neptune

Citizen of Zooville
I generally see talked about how long someone has been knotted.

So I wonder how many have had a good long humping session before being tied and knotted?

With a dog? Maybe a minute or slightly more. Male dogs typically only hump until they get a good knot, then they're done. I've read some stories and seen some vids that the best for constant humping (of common animals at least) are pigs, boars will literally hump you for a good 15 minutes or more straight. I've heard that Billy Goat's, while they will only hump you for about 30 seconds, will dismount and keep coming back for multiple rounds, in fact you will likely get worn out before they do, there's a reason for the saying, "horny as a goat".

It’s usually about 10-20 sec but once I’m pretty sure it was close to 2 min, it was awesome

With a dog? Maybe a minute or slightly more. Male dogs typically only hump until they get a good knot, then they're done. I've read some stories and seen some vids that the best for constant humping (of common animals at least) are pigs, boars will literally hump you for a good 15 minutes or more straight. I've heard that Billy Goat's, while they will only hump you for about 30 seconds, will dismount and keep coming back for multiple rounds, in fact you will likely get worn out before they do, there's a reason for the saying, "horny as a goat".
I have goats as pets (only pets)
Because i think they are cute, naughty and amusing to watch
Getting to the point
I have seen one male goat chase and mate female goats the whole day

Back