What's The Last Movie you've watched?

"Some Came Running" (1958)....Sinatra, Martin, Maclaine....James Jones wrote 1200 plus pages that had to be pared to almost nothing for a screenplay. Great flick.

It's Been a John Wick kind of day, still waiting for the 3rd to go down in price. I Bought the first two separate and the next week they had all three for $24 slowly waiting for it to hit that $7 blue ray box. 🤞

Actually just finished watching an old favorite of mine, credits still rolling.

Good old Cannibal Holocaust. I am a fan of extreme cinema especially Italian old 70s/80s horror.
My mom is big on that kind of gig. I tried but couldn't get through it, and I do like older movies 70s and so on, that day in time I missed out on, good ol days.

My mom is big on that kind of gig. I tried but couldn't get through it, and I do like older movies 70s and so on, that day in time I missed out on, good ol days.
Glad to hear another lady who enjoys this type of film though haha none of my girlfriends enjoy watching gory stuff like that but to me the worst the better. It's just something I kind of enjoy, I think it's great exciting fun even if the movie is shit.

I'm also a big fan of foreign film of any sort. Korean films are amazing 9 times out of 10. Some of my favorites of all time are Korean. Oldboy, La Pieta, Memories of Murder, Mrs Vengeance just to name a few. Really amazing cinematography there.

Glad to hear another lady who enjoys this type of film though haha none of my girlfriends enjoy watching gory stuff like that but to me the worst the better. It's just something I kind of enjoy, I think it's great exciting fun even if the movie is shit.

I'm also a big fan of foreign film of any sort. Korean films are amazing 9 times out of 10. Some of my favorites of all time are Korean. Oldboy, La Pieta, Memories of Murder, Mrs Vengeance just to name a few. Really amazing cinematography there.
Only reason I don't like them I guess Is that I have to read, and i can't watch and read together. My mom's a reader. She can be watching a movie read the dialogue all wile playing a game on her phone and not even look half the time I feel like and still tell you exactly what's up, who sliced who. I do like listening to the different accents and lango from the far reaches of the world can't speak a lick but it's cool.

Friday the 13th Part 3 in 3D XD love this film so much

Watching "Hombre"...one of the top five all-time westerns on my list. Nothing not to like about this movie

Back