What's The Last Movie you've watched?

Absolutely it does. Just as long as the old Hobbit cartoon counts
Currently looking for a decent copy of that one, actually... So far, only finding bits and snippets scattered around on youtube, most of them in "copy of a copy of a copy of a copy (repeat "of a copy" about 16 more times times) of a VHS recording made in SLP mode from a TV broadcast in an area with utterly shitty reception" quality.

What's this? Sounds interesting
I know nothing of "Princess", but Wizards was another Bashki (Almost certain I mangled the spelling - the same outfit that did the late-70s animated (actually, Rotoscoped) version of the first half of Lord of the Rings, then supposedly completed, but never released, the second half) production that was released relatively close to the animated Rankin-Bass verion of The Hobbit. Never have gotten around to seeing it, but the soundtrack is said to be good (on par with "Heavy Metal")

I know nothing of "Princess", but Wizards was another Bashki (Almost certain I mangled the spelling - the same outfit that did the late-70s animated (actually, Rotoscoped) version of the first half of Lord of the Rings, then supposedly completed, but never released, the second half) production that was released relatively close to the animated Rankin-Bass verion of The Hobbit. Never have gotten around to seeing it, but the soundtrack is said to be good (on par with "Heavy Metal")
If the soundtrack is even half as good as Heavy Metal, I need to see this lol

Back