What's the better animal to have a relationship with?

^This. And nobody knows it! Must be one of our best-kept secrets, how wonderful a pet bovines can make. Hand raise 'em by bottle, treat them well as adults, and you've got a lover for the rest of their lives. Nobody would think a cow will join the dogs running to the gate when you come home. Or learn the impressive feat of climbing stairs(!) just for a shot at coming in the house with you (ack! Shoo, dang it! Out, out, out of my house now, cow!)

Yeah. My hereford was as velcro as any dog I'd ever had. What a piece of work she was. And a red-head hot piece of ass!

.... but my bull's ass is still to die for :sneaky: Sure, I may not be able to return the favor and take his spear. But hands and mouth can do the job when I want to be the 'bottom' in that pairing. And when I want to top? Out of all the asses I've been inside, bully butt wins. Bull ass is best ass ❤️

^This. And nobody knows it! Must be one of our best-kept secrets, how wonderful a pet bovines can make. Hand raise 'em by bottle, treat them well as adults, and you've got a lover for the rest of their lives. Nobody would think a cow will join the dogs running to the gate when you come home. Or learn the impressive feat of climbing stairs(!) just for a shot at coming in the house with you (ack! Shoo, dang it! Out, out, out of my house now, cow!)

Yeah. My hereford was as velcro as any dog I'd ever had. What a piece of work she was. And a red-head hot piece of ass!

.... but my bull's ass is still to die for :sneaky: Sure, I may not be able to return the favor and take his spear. But hands and mouth can do the job when I want to be the 'bottom' in that pairing. And when I want to top? Out of all the asses I've been inside, bully butt wins. Bull ass is best ass ❤️
Yea, isnt it weird? Bulls are considered dangerous, but worldwide its like 30 people/year get killed by cows, while thousands are killed by dogs each year....even tho there are basicly streetcows in india, one of the most populated place in the world, yet they hurt nobody. Cows are, even if the dont look like it, very smart, and if you treat them good, they remember you, and treat you good aswell.

Back