What's the best part about having an animal as a lover?

For me, it's companionship. It feels like I've gone a long way from going for walks alone while listening to the Blackeyed Peas to having a couple of great guys to drag me around. I still listen to terrible music though :husky_laughing:

I beg to differ. It's there, but very rare.
The closest thing to unconditional love that I have ever seen exhibited by humans is the love a parent has for their child. I've seen a kid treat their parents with total disrespect and do many bad and almost evil things, yet the parents still loved and treated that kid with respect. I know that is only one example but I'm sure there are many.
In relationships there are so many boundaries, unwritten rules and for the most part in a relationship if one of those are broken then even if they make an effort to mend the break the relationship usually comes to an end. When it comes down to it Humans don't actually trust one another, but when in a relationship there is an implied trust that will grow stronger with time. However, if that trust is broken it usually ends the relationship immediately, or further down the road if they try mending it. If it were unconditional then the break could be repaired - "Forgive and Forget" but in the heat of an argument those past infidelities usually resurface, and like a wounded animal they attack with great vengeance.
The only truly unconditional love that I know of is that between an animal and it's human companion.
If indeed there is unconditional love between humans, then it must be the rarest of things on this Earth.

The closest thing to unconditional love that I have ever seen exhibited by humans is the love a parent has for their child. I've seen a kid treat their parents with total disrespect and do many bad and almost evil things, yet the parents still loved and treated that kid with respect. I know that is only one example but I'm sure there are many.
In relationships there are so many boundaries, unwritten rules and for the most part in a relationship if one of those are broken then even if they make an effort to mend the break the relationship usually comes to an end. When it comes down to it Humans don't actually trust one another, but when in a relationship there is an implied trust that will grow stronger with time. However, if that trust is broken it usually ends the relationship immediately, or further down the road if they try mending it. If it were unconditional then the break could be repaired - "Forgive and Forget" but in the heat of an argument those past infidelities usually resurface, and like a wounded animal they attack with great vengeance.
The only truly unconditional love that I know of is that between an animal and it's human companion.
If indeed there is unconditional love between humans, then it must be the rarest of things on this Earth.
You present a valid point. Damn near every scenario you presented I've been a part of. I still think within the right people that does exist. I know of one couple who've been 10 years that have never had an argument. You could very well e correct in saying it's the rarest thing on earth. The mythical "unicorn" of possibilities.

You present a valid point. Damn near every scenario you presented I've been a part of. I still think within the right people that does exist. I know of one couple who've been 10 years that have never had an argument. You could very well e correct in saying it's the rarest thing on earth. The mythical "unicorn" of possibilities.
With saying what I said, I have to say this too.
I Truly Wish That Unconditional Love Was A Very Common Thing.

What A World It Would Be.........................

The huge range of sensations you get to feel physically. Hair or fur against your skin. Different body temps. Totally alien vulvas (im a guy into females) that grip different, are ridged different, have different amounts of muscle control. Awesome new smells! Those are some of the best parts!

1. When you are having a bad day a wagging tail and a presented paw just melts you.
2. When you are talking about someone calling them names, it doesn't go anywhere...so you can be super gross.
3.They are better lovers.
4. They lick your pussy when done.............. men roll over and go to sleep
5. They recover real fast.
6. It feels soooooo good

There are another 10 reasons but I need humped lol

1. When you are having a bad day a wagging tail and a presented paw just melts you.
2. When you are talking about someone calling them names, it doesn't go anywhere...so you can be super gross.
3.They are better lovers.
4. They lick your pussy when done.............. men roll over and go to sleep
5. They recover real fast.
6. It feels soooooo good

There are another 10 reasons but I need humped lol
There's so much that could be cleared up here, but I digress. ?

Old joke.
---------------------

Reasons Sheep are Better Than Women

•Sheep don't have a gag reflex, or upper teeth

•You can get a better grip on a sheep's ear

•Sheep don't shy away from boots and leather

•Cotton mouth is easier to get rid of than a social disease

•Nuttin' beats mutton

•Sheep won't argue about whose turn it is to go get a towel

•Sheep won't drink your liquor, smoke your weed, snort your coke, and then tell you they have to be home early

•Sheep never ask if you're ready to settle down

•Sheep never ask about you former lovers and then get pissed off when you tell them

•No matter how old or ugly you are, you can always find a willing ewe

•Sheep are never concerened about their reputation

•Sheep won't tell all their friends about the time you couldn't get it up

•Sheep won't ask if you're gay the first time you can't get it up for the second time

•Sheep never insist on eating out

•You'll never catch your sheep masturbating to a picture of Mel Gibson

•Sheep don't get suspicious if you have to work late

•Sheep don't smell like tuna fish

•Sheep don't get moody once a month

•You can eat a lamb chop without getting wool stuck in your teeth

•A sheep doesn't expect you to support her for the rest of her life after one roll in the hay

•A sheep never wears curlers and a mud pack to bed

•A sheep doesn't stop screwing after the honeymoon

•A sheep won't get drunk and throw up in your car

•A sheep won't think that a weekend stay-over entitles her to rearrange your furniture and put up new curtains

•A sheep won't expect you to pay...and pay...and pay...and pay

•A sheep will never complain about the spittoon in your pickup

•A sheep will never throw out your old copies of Playboy

•A sheep won't care of you keep your fish bait in the refrigerator

•A sheep won't get even with you by spending your paycheck on new clothes, none of which are
see-through or meant to be worn in the bedroom

•A sheep will never sue you for palimony

•A sheep won't care if you screw her sister

•A sheep won't care if your secretary is better looking than she is

•A sheep will never tell you the ceiling needs to be painted while you're screwing

•A sheep won't use you razor to shave its legs, or your pocketknife to open a paint can

•Sheep never have a headache

•A sheep won't give your favorite hunting shirt to Goodwill

•A sheep won't leave wet nylons hanging all over the bathroom

•A sheep will never ask you to stop on the way home from work and pick up a box of tampons

•Sheep grow their own fur coats

•A sheep will never leave a vibrator on the living room couch when you're having friends over to watch
football

•Sheep won't cheat on you with your best friend

•A sheep will never ask if you'll still respect her in the morning

•Sheep aren't into talking before or after sex

•A sheep never yells at you for leaving the lid up

•A sheep won't send you out for batteries for her vibrator

•A sheep doesn't think it's demeaning or kinky to do it doggy style

•A sheep won't mind if you put up mirrors in the bedroom

•Sheep are "ram tough"

•A sheep won't think your cheap and tacky if you: send daisies instead of long-stemmed red roses, tip less than 20%, wear levis with a hole in the seat, open beer bottles with your teeth

•Sheep don't mind if you leave the lights on

•Sheep don't mind doing it in the morning

•Sheep don't mind doing it in a pickup truck

•A sheep will never use the excuse that: she just did her nails, it's too hot, it's too cold, you'll wake the kids, you'll wake the neighbors, she's too drunk to enjoy it, she's not drunk enough to enjoy it

•A sheep will never leave you for a cucumber

Ima single mom having a dog lover keeps me from having to deal with dates strange men etc etc ( no offence guys lol) plus I mean come on the sex is amazing and there oral abilities are just the best

I can tell what you mean here.

I also think one of the best pro's from having them as lovers is that they're pretty much lovely and intense at the same time. Also they're quiet lovers, in terms of words, i know some may be noisy lol. But their unconditional love plus the whole tender and cute way they display their love, and that also they're still adult animals (always talking about adults animals as lovers, i don't mess with pups), make them an awesome mix.

Also, if the animal is well behaved and healthy, sex is riskless in terms of pregnancy and diseases.

Also, primal love <3

Back