Whats the best doggy dick?

My favorite is german shepherd, where there's an above average knot size and a very long shaft. with decent girth
Not that I'm an expert or have done any kind of a scientific survey, but I hear more people say they prefer German shepherds than any other breed

Not that I'm an expert or have done any kind of a scientific survey, but I hear more people say they prefer German shepherds than any other breed
I think because they are really attractive, they have big cocks without being monstrous, easy to train, much more active and dominant than Danes or Mastiffs, without being extremely aggressive like a Rottie or a Pit, also aesthetically they have the most symmetrical and beautiful penises according to my experience.

say you know both only from television without saying you only know both from television.
I say what I know, not what you want to I knew. Obviously it depends on the owner and way of care him, but anyone that know many breeds could tell you these ones have different stamina and instints.

I say what I know
and that's what the whole problem around this "extremely aggressive breeds" bullshit is. ppl just think "they know".

pits were nicknamed "nanny dogs" not that long ago, because of their incredible gentleness and patience around small children. then their "aggressive fighting dog" rep skyrocketed when various pieces of shit started to get them for fighting or because "i wanna tough looking mf dog" because of their jaw strength (you wouldn't start a shitty dog fighting ring with corgies would you? you'd go with the one with the best average bite strength)

this little quote from an article about fatal dog bites encapsulates it nicely
One breed that has the worst reputation is the Pit Bull. These dogs are often considered dangerous pets because of razor-sharp teeth and incredibly strong jaws. But are Pit Bull bite statistics accurate?

A Pit Bull’s average bite strength is about 235 pounds per square inch (psi), and they make the top of the list for the highest number of fatal bites. However, many experts believe this isn’t necessarily because the Pit Bull is more aggressive but because its bite is more powerful than many other dogs.

They receive a bad rap because they’re often used in dog fighting, which can lead to them being seen as a more dangerous breed. It’s important to note that these dogs are usually trained to be aggressive. All dogs are individuals, and not all Pit Bulls are dangerous. According to a recent study, irresponsible ownership is the cause of most aggressive behavior in any dog.

Overall, the evidence does not support the idea that pit bulls are more dangerous than other breeds of dogs. Of course, that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be cautious with them. You should be careful with your interactions with any dog, especially if you are not the owner.

rotts i honestly don't even know how they got this rep. they are on second place in the fatal bites by dog breed statistic, but it still is six times less than pits. they aren't that attractive to shady "i want a tough dog" ppl due to their overall higher upkeep costs. they are usually portrayed as the "villain dog" (along with doberman) in movies thanks to their color/pattern which likely doesn't help. on purely anecdotal note, the sweetest dogs i ever met were all rotties.

neither of these breed have any "different instincts" to any other, their guard instinct is just more pronounced. instinct the aforementioned pieces of shit twist, no such thing as "it's in their blood". and i feel deeply said for anyone (especially if the one calls themselves a zoo) who just lumps them in the "extremely aggressive" bin.

German Shepherds have nice ones, but like humans they do differ from dog to dog. At one point I had two GSDs, one (who has now passed) had a big red thick dick, the other one was bit smaller and pink.

German Shepherds have nice ones, but like humans they do differ from dog to dog. At one point I had two GSDs, one (who has now passed) had a big red thick dick, the other one was bit smaller and pink.
Agree 100%, just like humans they have some variations depending on the individual, and you probably can't guarantee whether or not a penis is going to get bigger by simply choosing a breed. In any case, there are tendencies that can help, and in general German shepherds tend to be well endowed, rather longer than thicker. I have seen more differences between certain types of Mastiff and some Danes, although these last dogs have differences between the fact that the dick is big and that it is huge . You can usually be sure if you are looking for size that many stray dogs that have some mix with a mastiff or shepherd, even those with no recognizable breed, if they are muscular or lean and have a large body with big set of balls that they are going to be very well endowed IMO, a pair of them with the biggest cock I've ever seen ( one was a kinda rhodesian/sleek mastiff muscular shaped and other one shepherd/mastiff/dalmatian and a lot of more with a lean silhouette )

Agree 100%, just like humans they have some variations depending on the individual, and you probably can't guarantee whether or not a penis is going to get bigger by simply choosing a breed. In any case, there are tendencies that can help, and in general German shepherds tend to be well endowed, rather longer than thicker. I have seen more differences between certain types of Mastiff and some Danes, although these last dogs have differences between the fact that the dick is big and that it is huge . You can usually be sure if you are looking for size that many stray dogs that have some mix with a mastiff or shepherd, even those with no recognizable breed, if they are muscular or lean and have a large body with big set of balls that they are going to be very well endowed IMO, a pair of them with the biggest cock I've ever seen ( one was a kinda rhodesian/sleek mastiff muscular shaped and other one shepherd/mastiff/dalmatian and a lot of more with a lean silhouette )
:) Your description of two you have seen (rhodesian/sleek mastiff muscular shaped and other one shepherd/mastiff/dalmatian and a lot of more with a lean silhouette) in itself gets my mind going overdrive! ;)

:) Your description of two you have seen (rhodesian/sleek mastiff muscular shaped and other one shepherd/mastiff/dalmatian and a lot of more with a lean silhouette) in itself gets my mind going overdrive! ;)
Thanks, not a good description due to english is not my mother tongue, but I guess you can figure out what I wanna mean...;)

I mentioned recently on here that doing the summer I was out hiking along a creek pad through a Gorge and encountered two women with two dogs. They were hiking also, not fucking. Lol. Anyway, my point is one of the dogs was a European style Great Dane and I've never seen such a big muscular dog. I was really taken aback by it. I can't believe that a dog like that doesn't have a huge cock. You might want to look into it

Back