Whats the best doggy dick?

Tito-zoo

Lurker
What kind of shapes do you prefer or love the most when it comes to canine dicks and why?

I for example love knotted ones with a shaft getting wider towards the typical canine penis tip, and the more cylindircal ones. Also a textured or curved shaft is always a win for me, straight is great but curved is more speacial hehe

I'm excited to see what you think and like!

Last edited:
not claiming i had dozens of different canine penises (tho the number probably is in double digits), but the thought of "wow, this one is my favorite" or "this one would be so much better if it had different shape/angle/thickness" literally never occurred to me so i don't think i ever developed any preference in that department... they are all unique and beautiful. who are they attached to is what's important.

Hard to have a preference, especially on cock alone.

I've been fucked by five different dogs, with five different cocks...but it's the temperamant of the dog that really makes a difference! That's what you remember!

I have met many males, I loved each of them and when they were big dogs, usually had large cocks. It's true twice I thought "woooow, that's my favorite or that's an absolute perfection", and due to shape and size , simmetric shaft and perfectly sculpted knot, or just how smelt and tasted, I don't know why....First time a mixed mastiff-belgian malinois, second time a really well-endowed german shepherd. I noticed I was usually turned on by shepherds

Any mastiff cock is the best....I had an italian mastiff, cane corso, and he was the sexiest male ever, not to mention you cannot guess how large his cock was

Love mastiff, pits and rotties fat cylinder cocks, but I prefer really long, pointy dicks of shepherds, dobermans, german shorthaired pointers, weimaraners or beaucerons. If you say they show mixed color, white & red rockets, I say woooouuuufffff
Great danes have the perfect mixture of these shapes: extremely long dicks with girthy meaty shaft hanging down

not claiming i had dozens of different canine penises (tho the number probably is in double digits), but the thought of "wow, this one is my favorite" or "this one would be so much better if it had different shape/angle/thickness" literally never occurred to me so i don't think i ever developed any preference in that department... they are all unique and beautiful. who are they attached to is what's important.
I could not agree more…well said. It is the dog that is most important.

I love them all but the dog really makes a big difference one of my favorite playtime was with a neutered husky he pounded me so hard I came and then after he knotted me I rubbed another one out it was amazing

I think australian shepherds have really beautiful cocks. I love how pointy they usually are. I also love rotties and saint bernards. Corgis have adorable dicks too, wish there was more videos of them.

Once a German shepherd gets used to a male, will he hump vigorously just for his satisfaction or at some point get used to actually making love to his owner?

Back