What’s everyone’s opinions on dobermans ?

Babiebunnie

Lurker
Honestly wasn’t sure where to post this but, I’m considering getting a Doberman puppy in about a year and a half. I currently have two small dogs, a Lhasa apso, and a Maltese, so this is very different then what I’m used to.
I’ve never had a large breed dog before (besides a husky and staffy but those are that big), and I’m currently deciding between a Doberman, and my favorite breed (the Alaskan malamute). I’m looking for a very Loyal dog, and a dog that will be a good candidate for service work (which is why I’m considering Doberman over malamute), so anyone that has a Doberman, could you please tell me about the temperament of the breed, and how they do with small dogs etc,, ?

....Doberman,,,great dog,,they have a buldge/bump near the rear half on their upper skull...this area is hollow on the skull...some have stated,,,that their brain can swell/grow and be pressed into this hollow area...the stories of these guys wigging out for no reason,,,after years....

A pinched nerve hurts.... can't imagine what happens with a pinched brain...could be nothing...pet the bulge, and make up your on mind..not his knot..on his cap.

....Doberman,,,great dog,,they have a buldge/bump near the rear half on their upper skull...this area is hollow on the skull...some have stated,,,that their brain can swell/grow and be pressed into this hollow area...the stories of these guys wigging out for no reason,,,after years....

A pinched nerve hurts.... can't imagine what happens with a pinched brain...could be nothing...pet the bulge, and make up your on mind..not his knot..on his cap.
Myth and a total lie. People were afraid of them, like they're afraid of pits now, and thus made this up in order to prove these dogs were crazy and dangerous. This same myth has since spread to bully breeds, for the same reason. But it isn't true at all.

I have no real opinion about Dobermans other than me enjoying seeing some videos of Brazilian girls getting mounted and knotted by Dobermans.

Beyond that, to me they're just another breed of dog.

So I worked at a vet as a kennel attendant for about a year (dream job, I know:p) and we had a doberman in our daycare who was the absolute sweetest thing. Springhaas has it totally right, any breed can be made to be horrible, and every breed is capable of producing wonderful dogs. If one breed gets banned, another takes its place, like the movement from GSD to boxers and pits.

....so,,,if I cross Lassie with a trained gaurd dog Rotty,,,I should end up with a dog that rip off your nuts,,,and then go and run for help....no harm no worries..

Everybody ought to have two - one male, one female, both intact - I want to be the meat in a sandwich with dobie bread. I want the bitch to come into heat, tease the male to the edge of breaking, put my dick in her, then let the male put his dick in me, and have everybody walk away at the end of her heat happy, well filled, and not pregnant.

Everybody ought to have two - one male, one female, both intact - I want to be the meat in a sandwich with dobie bread. I want the bitch to come into heat, tease the male to the edge of breaking, put my dick in her, then let the male put his dick in me, and have everybody walk away at the end of her heat happy, well filled, and not pregnant.
I just want a female in heat, so I can mate with her, and fill her with semen, but not worry about knocking her up.

When I was a kid I had a malamute. He was a working dog, very smart, goofy temperament, and very loyal. Great protector as well. I want another one, but I won't own one living in the southeast.

I had a male doberman who was an intense lover - could go for hours with little rest. He was muscular, well endowed with beautiful low-hanging balls. He was sweet but very alpha - once he mounted he didn't let go; I'd just give him a target and prepare to be fucked silly.

I had a male doberman who was an intense lover - could go for hours with little rest. He was muscular, well endowed with beautiful low-hanging balls. He was sweet but very alpha - once he mounted he didn't let go; I'd just give him a target and prepare to be fucked silly.
Oh...hell yes...

I actually enjoy watching Dobermans' floppy balls racking about when they thrust into girls. Extra points if dog semen leaks out while they are still thrusting.

Honestly wasn’t sure where to post this but, I’m considering getting a Doberman puppy in about a year and a half. I currently have two small dogs, a Lhasa apso, and a Maltese, so this is very different then what I’m used to.
I’ve never had a large breed dog before (besides a husky and staffy but those are that big), and I’m currently deciding between a Doberman, and my favorite breed (the Alaskan malamute). I’m looking for a very Loyal dog, and a dog that will be a good candidate for service work (which is why I’m considering Doberman over malamute), so anyone that has a Doberman, could you please tell me about the temperament of the breed, and how they do with small dogs etc,, ?

the Alaskan malamute are alittle bith more "friendly" and gentle , Doberman are dogs more if you "mean business" and love being control he would take control on you and take his will so it depends on you and about being obedient obviously the Alaskan malamute are more gentle and still it is all about how well they got trained

If they were good enough for a tax collector there good enough for me. Still very good dogs like a slimed down Rottweiler just faster with a little less bite psi

I know a fair amount about Dobies. I have had several in my lifetime. As with any purebred dog, you need to know their lineage. There are so many "bad" breaders these days you need to be careful. The very first experience I had with a girlfriend was with my Dobie, many years ago. Like with any dog time and going slow works best. It toke a few months to go from blow jobs to mounting. Once trained he was great with her and she never had any issues with him.

I absolutely love & prefer GSDs nowadays in almost every way, companionship, loyalty, ability to be trained, appearance, sexual performance, etc. Their cocks are typically as close to a perfect canine cock as you can get 😋 but the very first dog I played with was a male doberman who I was initially scared of (being VERY young at the time) but incredibly sweet and very receptive ❤ I'll always have great memories of letting him lick me off & sucking his cock during those years.

Back