What’s best? Dog’s pussy or dog’s Ass 🤔

i know pussies are a no-brainer, but there is something about feeling a boy's butthole clench and pulse around your penis as you caress his also pulsating penis... you don't really need to do much movements of your own to get you both off. maybe i'm just romanticizing a little because i got to do the latter only once.

still, my vote on this poll somehow without an actual poll in place goes to butts.

i know pussies are a no-brainer, but there is something about feeling a boy's butthole clench and pulse around your penis as you caress his also pulsating penis... you don't really need to do much movements of your own to get you both off. maybe i'm just romanticizing a little because i got to do the latter only once.

still, my vote on this poll somehow without an actual poll in place goes to butts.
Ew anal

Whats "best" is what is best for the DOG, not what feels best to the human!

Most dogs do not like anal. In most cases they are forced, at least initially, and conditioned over time to tolerate it, which is the more subtle form of rape and should always be condemned. There are cases where dogs show obvious interest in being anally penetrated without being coorced and conditioned, but those cases seem to be in the minority.

Most videos glorifying anal penetration of dogs are edited in a cerain way to not show the whole dog and the whole act from the beginning so the body language of the dog isnt fully apparent which makes it real easy to make rape look harmless. Combine that with the dog having been previously masturbated and maintaining that erection during penetration (despite being penetrated not because of it), that just adds to the illusion.

I tried anal with my original partner once. As soon as my tip touched his anus he pulled away and I never tried again. After that I just let him use me however he wanted.

Vaginal was best for her tried anal once but never tried again afterwards after showing
she wasn't interested. I don't intend on trying with any future mates either because to be honest I'm not interested in screwing animal anus anyway. Especially since the majority of dogs don't like it.

While I do love being on the receiving end of anal…I feel only female animals should be penetrated, and only vaginally.
I feel the same way myself but if everyone's happy with the activity there's no issue with it.

But... Natural does feel best

As a watcher and not a doer I loved dog anal. But I didn't think about the stuff we didn't see like the masturbating beforehand.

Back