What's an interesting item you happen to own.

For me, it'd be my replica of the Lucille bat from TWD, bought it off Amazon, I think it was like...$150. When I first bought it I thought it was just fake barbed wire, but uhh, no. That's actual fucking barbed wire, I've accidentally stuck myself on it a couple times, but yeah, this thing could literally kill someone if they tried to break in. (As a side note, the thing it's hanging on is a shelf, that I happened to build myself turns out I'm proficient at building things, in highschool I took every construction type of class and passed every one, all without any prior experience in the subject, the only time the closest I came to getting hurt was my first time using the miter saw and forgot to hold down the wood, and the wood nearly whacked me in the face.20200207_194621.jpg

Last edited:
Lol, but seriously though, I'm not afraid to use this if I have to. A gun can stagger someone, but a hard hit to the head with that bat would almost instantly put a robber out of commission.
You got a gun? Remind me to stay away from you. ?

You got a gun? Remind me to stay away from you. ?
No I don't have a gun, I'm saying one could stagger someone, but they could have a bullet proof vest, this bat however, is IMO stronger than a gun, hiding behind a corner and if someone breaks in they won't see it coming, literally, I won't go all out Negan on their skull of course, but I'd hit just hard enough to knock them out.

No I don't have a gun, I'm saying one could stagger someone, but they could have a bullet proof vest, this bat however, is IMO stronger than a gun, hiding behind a corner and if someone breaks in they won't see it coming, literally, I won't go all out Negan on their skull of course, but I'd hit just hard enough to knock them out.
The violence! But in all seriousness, if someone breaks into your home, do what you gotta do to stay alive.

The violence! But in all seriousness, if someone breaks into your home, do what you gotta do to stay alive.
Violence, yeah I have a history with that, my first video game I played when I was only like 6 or 7 years old was Half-Life, found out about the game from the infamous "Freeman's Mind" YouTube series. It's crazy to think that that series started when I was so young and didn't get finished until 2014, I can remember coming home from school every day and checking if there was a new episode uploaded

I have a 1925 standing liberty quarter, some Chinese currency, and various other old coins I've collected when I used to swap out money as a cashier. The 1925 quarter is the most interesting coin I have, and the story behind it is kind of funny. Some girl in high school gave it to me because the vending machine refused to take it. Well, as it turns out they can be sold anywhere from $50-$150, The condition my coin is in, would fetch me about $65. She definitely didn't know that when she gave it to me! lol

I have a nazi officers dagger!
The story goes that my great grandfather took it from a dead german officer in Normandy towards the end of ww2

Thx. I thought so to. It has a flathead chrysler straight 6. 125 horse. Itll roll 22 mph down the road. It has a suspension so its like riding on air. Gotta winch on the back driven off the engine. Itll lift that fucker off the ground. No pprob. I think i gave 2g's for it. Thx unc. Rip.?

Every year for birthdays and holidays my daughter and I exchange gifts.....................I give her power tools (she is very handy with them and a very accomplished artist and sculptor) and she always tries to find the oldest and most rare toys for me..................:p

A few years ago she found one of the best things she has ever given me. She was in a thrift store in Washington DC and found an old kaleidescope. I think she paid like $7 for it.

Turns out that the thing had markings and numbers and letters on it. After doing some research she took it to an antique dealer who was well known in dealing with such items. After looking at it for a few minutes he asked her where she found it and would she be interested in selling it.

He came to the conclusion that it was made in Germany some time in the mid 1800's and he offered her a VERY substantial profit on it if she would be interested in selling it.

To this day it sits on a table next to my bed and is one of my most prized possessions.

I'll take a pic of it at some point and post it in a revisit of this thread.

1000 yen, a fossil I found on a playground in fifth grade, some deer bones I've found on hikes, multiple feathers, and an ancient gameboy that still works. Surprisingly.

The master piece of my nerd collection, the HQS+ tsume majin vegeta.

also got a lightsaber I once used as a dildo after aI saw a video on internet 😂

Attachments

• C5005D29-8F77-4712-9A38-14C929AE8CD4.jpeg
    C5005D29-8F77-4712-9A38-14C929AE8CD4.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 33
The master piece of my nerd collection, the HQS+ tsume majin vegeta.

also got a lightsaber I once used as a dildo after aI saw a video on internet 😂
We may have watched the same vid online lol cool stuff seeing a glowing vagina and ass

But I guess my cool thing I own is a box of old coins from around the world. Most are before or close to WW2 times but there are some really old ones too! Civil war era U.S. and early 1900 European monies! It's cool to have something so old still around! Like I have coins that are older than any living person lol

We may have watched the same vid online lol cool stuff seeing a glowing vagina and ass

But I guess my cool thing I own is a box of old coins from around the world. Most are before or close to WW2 times but there are some really old ones too! Civil war era U.S. and early 1900 European monies! It's cool to have something so old still around! Like I have coins that are older than any living person lol

Nude girl dancing with a green lightsaber and inserting it in her pussy?

Back