What your Sexual experience with dogs

Sandwick3619

Tourist
So I'm an 18 year old man. Who recently started to have sex with his male dog 1 months ago. Now I do it once a week and my male dog seems to enjoy it a lot. he tends to smile when I thrust into him he's super tight so I have to lube up

My friend let me dogsit his German Shephard and i sucked on him and jerked him :gsd_happysmile:, unfortunately he's neutered :gsd_sad:
Ive always been close to his dog and he loved when i was doing it :gsd_happysmile::gsd_happysmile::gsd_happysmile:

I've never penetrated a male dog before, have only met one that loved being fingered during handjobs, however I've been a bottom for more randy male dogs than I can count on both hands and I've topped quite a few females in heat, the feeling of canines vagina is pure nirvana, pure bliss, much tighter and warmer in comparison to the woman I went soft in years back when I was questioning my sexuality, the texture is also a lot different (only human woman I've "been" with: quotations added because I didn't get off and it wasn't enjoyable at all, I wish I could reclaim back my 'human' virginity to be honest)

Last edited by a moderator:
So I'm an 18 year old man. Who recently started to have sex with his male dog 1 months ago. Now I do it once a week and my male dog seems to enjoy it a lot. he tends to smile when I thrust into him he's super tight so I have to lube up
Just curious is there any other ways your boyfriend expresses that he likes anal? The one that did that I knew would back up into my finger and pant with squinty eyes and a big smile on his face and his orgasms were much longer (white ejaculate) he'd sometimes even present his butt to me, similar to how a female dog does. I thought it was sooo hot how much he was into it. He was the only one, I gave up on the thought of even trying to top dogs after I saw several others tense up or pull away as a response to being touched there. (Just to clarify, because zoos already get a bad rep in society: when I saw a dog wasnt into a light touch test on their butt, I never went any further! I would never put a dog through something they don't want because I respect and love animals, and they have a right to decide what they do or don't desire) Your a lucky man to have a dog that's into it though, I have to say I'm a little envious of what you two have together. I hope you return the favor and let him top you too ??

Just curious is there any other ways your boyfriend expresses that he likes anal? The one that did that I knew would back up into my finger and pant with squinty eyes and a big smile on his face and his orgasms were much longer (white ejaculate) he'd sometimes even present his butt to me, similar to how a female dog does. I thought it was sooo hot how much he was into it. He was the only one, I gave up on the thought of even trying to top dogs after I saw several others tense up or pull away as a response to being touched there. (Just to clarify, because zoos already get a bad rep in society: when I saw a dog wasnt into a light touch test on their butt, I never went any further! I would never put a dog through something they don't want because I respect and love animals, and they have a right to decide what they do or don't desire) Your a lucky man to have a dog that's into it though, I have to say I'm a little envious of what you two have together. I hope you return the favor and let him top you too ??
I want him to mount me

I want him to mount me
Has he ever tried to hump your leg? Or been visibly horny trying to mount random things? If so next time lube yourself up (depending on his size, and whether you've been penetrated anally before, you may have to stretch yourself a lil with a dildo beforehand) and give him a couple teasing jerks, not enough to get him hard but enough to excite him and let him know you can be a mate for him; then present yourself to him, he should get the idea (if he's still intact odds are he'll mount)

Back