What You Can Leave Behind to Advance Recognition of Zoophilia

PonyLove

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
While many of us have not even come close to getting out of the closet, let alone trying some activist movement, I thought, as a senior, if I do nothing I should at least leave some history of myself after I pass. Perhaps a memoir or short story professing my love to my pony. I guess it could put a human side to it.

Seniors or anyone- what do you think? Anyone have similar thoughts?

Keep it to yourself man. if they find anything linking you to bestiality after you pass, the family you leave behind will just be seen as pariahs
I dont really have any family or anyone that would be affected by my claims. but I guess if that was the case, I may reconsider. But then gain, I would want to die with a clear conscience too.

While many of us have not even come close to getting out of the closet, let alone trying some activist movement, I thought, as a senior, if I do nothing I should at least leave some history of myself after I pass. Perhaps a memoir or short story professing my love to my pony. I guess it could put a human side to it.

Seniors or anyone- what do you think? Anyone have similar thoughts?
I find that it depends on the attitude with which you talk about it. If you act cool, then others around you tend to pick up on it. If you act defensive, then others around you likewise tend to pick up on that.

The same would probably apply to a memoir. Just write it as you feel it.

There is no advancement of the recognition of zoophilia. Society is built off the exploitation of animals, zoophilia elevates them above the kill shelters, racing industry and meat industry. People in general cannot grasp or come to terms with the idea that animals have emotional lives and deserve love and respectful treatment.

Reactions: pes
There is no advancement of the recognition of zoophilia. Society is built off the exploitation of animals, zoophilia elevates them above the kill shelters, racing industry and meat industry. People in general cannot grasp or come to terms with the idea that animals have emotional lives and deserve love and respectful treatment.
This is why it is unsurprising to me that we get better treated, sometimes, around vegetarians and vegans.

This is why it is unsurprising to me that we get better treated, sometimes, around vegetarians and vegans.
This may also be caused by the arguments used. I have seen many times zoos trying to prove innocence by accusing the conversationalist of tolerating abuse in the meat industry. That doesn't really work, all you prove is that they are hypocrites and people don't like to hear that. Vegans and vegetarians on the other hand would see some common ground.

Last edited:
This may also be caused bu the arguments used. I have seen many times zoos trying to prove innocence by accusing the conversationalist of tolerating abuse in the meat industry. That doesn't really work, all you prove is that they are hypocrites and people don't like to hear that. Vegans and vegetarians on the other hand would see some common ground.
I embrace niche acceptance. There are at least as many vegetarians as zoos, and most of them are a good moral influence for younger zoos.

I already have journals and websites with my stories on them. I only hope my family doesn’t try to hide them. They already know I’m zoo.

Back