What would you call it?

D

Doglover4055

Let me say this first. This is not to bring up any bad memories or unpleasant times for anyone.
As we all know that when a man forces himself on a woman, it's rape plain and simple. As human's, we know what the laws are.
But if a male dog forces himself on his owner, what's your opinion on that?
It could be a male or female human owner. Obviously a male could try to fight the dog off or get out from under him. A woman may not be able to do that. I'm not implying the woman is weaker and unable to take care of herself, but if she found herself in that position would it be considered rape?
The dog is not capable of knowing what the laws are or that he violated one, he was just following his natural instinct.
What is your opinion or thought? And how would you handle it if you happen to find yourself in that environment with a dog?

what's up with the fantasy threads lately?

and why would he force himself onto you? either you're a zoo and the boy knows what sex is and likely gets it on regular basis or you're not and he doesn't view you as a potential mate. also, force how? pin you down and strip your pants?
So unlikely for it to get to that situation
i'd up that to borderline fantasy... can't wait for all the kinksters going "i'd love that!"

Also how do you prosecute a dog for that and not be incriminating yourself? No one will believe a dog raped a human. They would ask how you ended up naked on your hands and knees with your ass up presenting yourself?!

No one will believe a dog raped a human.
Because that literally is not going to happen.
I have never heard of a dog raping someone. The closest thing to that might be a dog humping your leg and we all know that it is not considered rape and even like that many dogs may get genitally mutilated for it. Which is worse than what most rapist get.

The one species that does occasionally rape a human is the dolphin. And as far as I know nobody has ever prosecuted them in any way for it.

When my last lad got me I was his, far stronger than me, he pulled me as close as he could, I was going nowhere short of hurting him, which I wouldn’t do.

Really was, I was a bit scratched because I wasn’t expecting him to get me first time didn’t have time to get myself ready. i wasn’t going anywhere and he kept a hold on me with his paws all throughout. Happened like that a few times. My current lad is much more laid back and takes his time.
That’s something I would very much like to see 🤤 do you have any pics or vids you are able to share?

If that's your fantasy, you're welcome to pretend all you want. But in reality it's as simple as sitting on your ass. If you show that you're not interested, he's not going to force it.

what's up with the fantasy threads lately?

and why would he force himself onto you? either you're a zoo and the boy knows what sex is and likely gets it on regular basis or you're not and he doesn't view you as a potential mate. also, force how? pin you down and strip your pants?

i'd up that to borderline fantasy... can't wait for all the kinksters going "i'd love that!"
That is so hot
There you go, did not take long.

I mean, come on…speaking as a rape survivor this is such an insensitive post to make. I understand the curiosity or maybe you fantasise of this happening to you or somebody else, but there are so many factors that go into rape other than them actually entering you and having sex with you without your consent. Rape is pre-meditated, they know what they are doing is wrong, they enjoy the thrill they get from the rape, knowing the victim is in distress and can do nothing about what is happening to them most of the time (fight or flight and all that). No, I don’t think a dog could rape you, and even if they did somehow magically enter you without your consent or prior warning, they haven’t sat there and thought “wow look at them all alone and defenceless, I’m gonna go stick my dick in them, I love fucking people without consent” :ROFLMAO:

Again, I understand the curiosity or maybe you have rape fantasies that involve animals, but this is such a dumb question on so many levels, and the people that actually entertain this dumb shit are just as bad.

I also feel like you answered your own question in the post when you said they have no idea on the laws and they follow natural instinct.

Is it a dogs natural instinct to continue doing something to their owner when they show signs of distress or upset or tell them “no”? In my experience, if your dog sees and feels you are upset, they don’t continue with the behaviour.

Pure comon sense on the human side of it and Dogs are very smart and can sense even the slightest fear orunwillingness. I dare say they have more compassion than some human, when they see its something thta is unwanted they stop and consul their human bc they care about their owner

If that's your fantasy, you're welcome to pretend all you want. But in reality it's as simple as sitting on your ass. If you show that you're not interested, he's not going to force it.
Hi. Sry totaly off topic. Cant fighute out how to send messenges. Anyhow.. tryed to join the Norwegian group. Got a text to contact Admin. And tell that the user group is unable to send PC'S to anyone.
Hope you can help me cuz i dont find any admin.
Tnx and cya 😊😊😊

Women are not helpless and weak creatures unable to defend themselves. Even if it was a mastiff, the chances of the woman not being able to wriggle free is low. Besides dogs can't rip off clothes, or rather they are unlikely to. Man or woman, no one should be owning a dog that is too powerful, stubborn or strong to handle and not training it from a puppy to behave and be obedient without the use of force and fear.
If this is your kink, fine. But realize its fantasy, not reality.

Hi. Sry totaly off topic. Cant fighute out how to send messenges. Anyhow.. tryed to join the Norwegian group. Got a text to contact Admin. And tell that the user group is unable to send PC'S to anyone.
Hope you can help me cuz i dont find any admin.
Tnx and cya 😊😊😊
You need at least 10 posts on the forum before you can send private messages or join groups. They can be new threads or replies to existing threads, anywhere except the Fun & Games section. If you already have the required post count and are still having issues, try logging out and back in again.

Let me say this first. This is not to bring up any bad memories or unpleasant times for anyone.
As we all know that when a man forces himself on a woman, it's rape plain and simple. As human's, we know what the laws are.
But if a male dog forces himself on his owner, what's your opinion on that?
It could be a male or female human owner. Obviously a male could try to fight the dog off or get out from under him. A woman may not be able to do that. I'm not implying the woman is weaker and unable to take care of herself, but if she found herself in that position would it be considered rape?
The dog is not capable of knowing what the laws are or that he violated one, he was just following his natural instinct.
What is your opinion or thought? And how would you handle it if you happen to find yourself in that environment with a dog?
Dogs arent capable of such a thing. Lust for a human isnt on the menu. Male canines are not hard to discourage. YOUR fantasies are not part of a dog's life. You can encourage behaviors, to a point where they may expect sex, but even their wildest ancestors do not all have sex. Alphas are alphas, but dogs are not wolves. End of story

I had a boy exhaust me just trying to mount me over and over again. I kept kicking him off until my legs were tired. What a rude boy.

You need at least 10 posts on the forum before you can send private messages or join groups. They can be new threads or replies to existing threads, anywhere except the Fun & Games section. If you already have the required post count and are still having issues, try logging out and back in again.
okayy we didnt know it , ty

i'll also add that sometimes it takes a miracle to get everything in line even just for penetration. there's no way a dog will be able to knot a woman who is putting up even the smallest fight. u really have to intend to knot and lots of times it takes multiple tries.

Back