What was your fav breed of dog

Mine is the German Shepard for sure. But I like all the large working breeds and a working breed mutt is awesome!

Favoriten breed we don't have. But if we had to choose in real life we would say:
She: Labrador/Golden Retriever
He: Dane or German Shepperd

GSD is probably my favorite, but there are so many breeds I love for different reasons from personality traits, looks, size, etc.

It is Mastiff

I add a picture of my Boy here.
dcs1-phone-jpg.225702

Last edited:
I was just curious about your preference of dogs
Pitbulls becasue they are just beautiful creatures and have awesome personalities. It doesn't hurt that a good sized pit can have sizable sex parts either. My earlier favorite was a chow/lab mix. Perfect size, very friendly and cock to body ratio was perfect, huge knot, long shaft, dangling balls, and an upturned tail that gave my mouth and cock easy access to his tailhole.

My favorite pups are Labs, Goldens, GSD, Huskies, Weimaraners. Probably in that order. I am largely into bitches, and these girls don’t disappoint. Either super short fur around the cookie for easy access, or tufts of contrasting color for an aesthetically appealing experience, they’re all amazing. 🥵

Back