What unusual animals would you like to see a sex toy made from?

A more anatomically correct elephant penis would be nice both in size and length
Best I know of

Well i seen few dolphins and sharks so more of that but I would like few more fleshlight of sheep's cows and other little farm helpers
Where did you find a dolphin pussy toy if you don’t mind me asking? That would be a dream come true for me to get one!

As for the question, honestly I’d be so curious on what a realistic reptile pussy/cloaca would feel like if it were scaled up to human proportions

I have never gotten any scratches on me when I let the male Ostrich hump me, their feet are surprisingly soft.
Whe he mounts and attempts to copulate, he usually does a couple thrusts to get his tool inside and line up his opening on the penis with the inside of the female cloaca, so nothing gets lost.
Male Ostriches are heavy, depending on age 130-160kg.
His tool is slippery wet, no need for lube, thats for sure, but you need some very good streching because the size (circumfence) of his penis is about small stallion size, and I'm talking horse, not pony.
I'll let you do the yankee-imperial unit math :husky_grin:

I think I posted a couple pictures here and there in the past, but I dont post a lot of my stuff on public (anymore).

As long as i can dream big...
A tuna. Made like how people suggest dolphin sex dolls, Around 2 meters long, all silicone, but perhaps with an internal structure to make it hollow enough so it doesn't wear a thousand pounds.
A realistic doll, mostly anatomically correct. No need for accuracy when it comes to the intimate parts, they only have a cloaca in real life.
It's something i've always wanted. Even if it's beyond expensive, it'll still be so much cheaper, easier, and more likely.
The sad truth is by the time i could ever get a boat and diving gear to get to swim with the fish i like, they'd likely be extinct, or close to it.

At the moment, I have a huge, realistically colored tuna plush that i love, even if i can't really get frisky with it. Cuddling him is still pretty nice.

Back